How do I change fan speeds?

Sourcecat

Simple question:

How do I adjust the speed of the fans in my case? Preferably without resetting and going into the bios every time I want to do this. I am using an Asrock Z370 Taichi and Corsair HD120 fans. I think they're on at 100% all the time and they are a bit noisy and getting in my recordings when I play games. Right now I only play emulator games so I shouldn't be taxing my system and should have plenty of headroom to turn down the fans. All fans are plugged into 4 pin fan headers on the motherboard.

Other hardware I have:

Intel i5 8600K at stock speed currently

EVGA Geforce Gtx 1070 Graphics card

Corsair 460x case

Thank you!

You can download the Asrock Tuning software from Asrocks website and set it up that way.

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Thank you! What is the software exactly called? Would you be able to post a link for it? I am not sure what to download after poking around on the asrock website.. thank you!

Hey i found it through the asrock app store so I am good, thank you!