Can i view offline youtube streams that have ended and i THINK are not uploaded as like an unlisted video

Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,
7 hours ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

So i cant view them huh? Alright then there go all my nostalgic moments. Thx btw! 

It depends on creator/channel whether they have archives for streams turned on or not. Some have, other don't. If they don't, then there is no way. YT probably has small snippet as cache, but nothing more.

Can i view offline youtube streams that have ended and i THINK are not uploaded as like an unlisted video?

Heres the old stream i wanna watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kftwjdQHsxE

(this one would be nice but im not sure if its possible hah, and its a playlist which i would guess that it gives a diffrent twist : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8qGMJcpxg5JsOwqnAFgBkBFjIgb6ecSq )

Thx for reading! And i hope you bring good news :D

yes you can view it offline but I am unsure as to your unlisted comment

2 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

yes you can view it offline but I am unsure as to your unlisted comment

well open the links and see what i mean by i dont think they are uploaded as unlisted videos.

Without youtube red you can not download them. You should be able to play a video pause at the beginning let it pre buffer until the bar is fully grey then you should be good. 

1 minute ago, Dreaper said:

Without youtube red you can not download them. You should be able to play a video pause at the beginning let it pre buffer until the bar is fully grey then you should be good. 

dude how can i view the offline streams above, not how to download them :I

Typically what happens is if the author doesn't upload the video YouTube keeps the stream unlisted for a period of time. Usually a week or two then removes it from YouTube completely. In this time the video is processed into a prerecorded video. The video is in the process of converting the stream when you see it playing with a time of 2:00:00 Once it's done doing this the full length of the video will be displayed (how ever many days long the stream was) you can then archive the stream yourself before YouTube deletes it. I know this because I've done it with every one of Cr1TiKaL's live streams.

1 minute ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

dude how can i view the offline streams above, not how to download them :I

Sorry thought you meant more video side. No you can not if the uploader has not uploaded it to their channel. Its not like Twitch with a VOD. This means they disabled it because it auto uploads at the end of the streams.

6 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

Without youtube red you can not download them.

There are ways without YouTube Red. I'm unsure if we're allowed to discuss them though.

Just now, Windows7ge said:

There are ways without YouTube Red. I'm unsure if we're allowed to discuss them though.

im assuming he is talking about doing this on a phone... 

1 minute ago, Windows7ge said:

yeah we all know the other ways of downloading the vids without yt red. So back on the topic.

So i cant view them huh? Alright then there go all my nostalgic moments. Thx btw! 

1 minute ago, Dreaper said:

Oooooh...I don't know if there's a mobile app version. Either way it doesn't matter. Unless he downloads it YouTube will delete the unlisted video after a couple of weeks.

2 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

you dont need a pc to download vids from yt with youtube red

Just now, YourNewPalAlex said:

you dont need a pc to download vids from yt with youtube red

We where talking about the other ways. 

Oooooh...I don't know if there's a mobile app version. Either way it doesn't matter. Unless he downloads it YouTube will delete the unlisted video after a couple of weeks.

Its called 0GY0UTUB€ and P1P€L1N€

2 minutes ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

You just have to wait for YouTube to process the video. Even when it does though you'll be scrubbing though one massive timeline to find the moments you're interested in.

You just have to wait for YouTube to process the video. Even when it does though you'll be scrubbing though one massive timeline to find the moments you're interested in.

dude the stream is like one year old im pretty sure the process is done xD

2 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

-snip-

i listed them higher. I dont want to again xD

Just now, YourNewPalAlex said:

dude the stream is like one year old im pretty sure the process is done xD

If it's one year old then the stream was likely long deleted or overwritten by other data. As to why this page is still viewable is strange as currently you're given a "Video could not be found" page once a stream is deleted from YouTube.

ok, before comments dealing in nefarious ways to offer content, let us be reminded such discussions are not permitted.

1 minute ago, airdeano said:

ok, before comments dealing in nefarious ways to offer content, let us be reminded such discussions are not permitted.

hahah Alright alright. Do i delete the comments? 

7 hours ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

It depends on creator/channel whether they have archives for streams turned on or not. Some have, other don't. If they don't, then there is no way. YT probably has small snippet as cache, but nothing more.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv