Best wireless mouse for Airplanes

Dreaper

Going to be traveling a lot in a few weeks and i need a wireless mouse for my laptop. It already takes up the whole drop down table so it needs to have up to 8k DPI at least to work on the actual laptop. Just for web browsing and photo shop. Oh also under 50$! 

56 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

Going to be traveling a lot in a few weeks and i need a wireless mouse for my laptop. It already takes up the whole drop down table so it needs to have up to 8k DPI at least to work on the actual laptop. Just for web browsing and photo shop. Oh also under 50$! 

I'll assume that you want a travel mouse... 

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

Just now, Wh0_Am_1 said:

I'll assume that you want a travel mouse... 

i was looking at something like a logitech mx master or whatever its called

57 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

Here are a couple other options to consider the M545, and the M325.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

Just now, Wh0_Am_1 said:

Here are a couple other options to consider the M545, and the M325.

Any DPI switching on them? 

2 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

Any DPI switching on them? 

Sorry I missed that requirement, I don't think it does, but then again I also don't think that there are any mice in this price range that fit that bill, I may be wrong though.

Just now, Wh0_Am_1 said:

Sorry I missed that requirement, I don't think it does, but then again I also don't think that there are any mice in this price range that fit that bill, I may be wrong though.

I know there is wired ones but not sure about wireless

10 hours ago, Dreaper said:

I know there is wired ones but not sure about wireless

8000 DPI as well as wireless for under 50$ is very hard to find, unless you buy a used one off amazon...

If you're willing to try trackballs, the M570 is a great option in your budget because they require very little space to operate.

If you want to spend $60 on a mouse the G305 is one of the best wireless mice around. It goes up to 12,000 dpi

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-LIGHTSPEED-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B07CMS5Q6P/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1527350823&sr=8-1&keywords=G305

Edit: you could also go with the G603 it uses the same sensor as the G305 and goes up 12,000 dpi 

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-LIGHTSPEED-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B074KL48WC/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1527353550&sr=1-2&keywords=logitech+603