New LTT Merch - Taking your feedback!!

Love the current tape design TL shirt! Also really like the design in the original post :)

Freelance Photographer & Videographer// VR Enthusiast // Purple Reign  - 7700K @5Ghz, Asus Strix 1080Ti, Asus Strix 1070, Corsair Dominator Platinum LE (chrome) 32GB RAM, Corsair 450D, Corsair H115i AIO, Corsair AX860i, Corsair Maglev fans, Samsung 850 500GB SSD, Corsair Metallic Graphite cables, MNPCtech Aluminium cable combs.  

Also you guys need to find who made the shirts for Vessel those are so great, Vessel sent me shirts once for partaking in a survey I use those all the time they are so comfy.

On 5/23/2018 at 5:52 PM, Ryujin2003 said:

How about a baseball cap instead of a flat brim hat. I'm not a hipster, I'm not Deadmou5, and it's not my style.

hipsters wear dad hats.

On 5/23/2018 at 8:06 PM, nicklmg said:

Hide contents

2018-05-23.png

Given a good price point, I WILL buy this shirt, i guarantee you that. Amazing design!

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎24 at 11:32 AM, Crunchy Dragon said:

I would actually love to have one of these. Hopefully I don't have to DIY it, that would probably be time-consuming.

Thinking something along the lines of Mjolnir with the LTT logo on the side...

You guys need a macro for that. Made by yours truly, Taran. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

19 minutes ago, James said:

hipsters wear dad hats.

What's a dad hat? Fedora?

I would love to see the OG WAN show hoodie. I've wanted one of those for as long as I can remember. The hoodie that linus wears on the WAN show every once in a while.

1 hour ago, Jtalk4456 said:

Given a good price point, I WILL buy this shirt, i guarantee you that. Amazing design!

Awesome :D it'll probably be around $25 (USD) if I had to guess. + shipping

4 minutes ago, ignorantForager said:

I would love to see the OG WAN show hoodie. I've wanted one of those for as long as I can remember. The hoodie that linus wears on the WAN show every once in a while.

The problem to reissue OG Stuff, is that it becomes 'Not OG' anymore

Hobbies other than tech : "anime".
Good survey.

Filled it up. Not a fan of the t-shirts design that were shown in the survey, the sleeves are way too short. That design is what I expect a d-bag who wants to show his "guns" to wear, not what an overweight nerd who barely lift a can of soda would wear to show his arms fat.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Will we ever be able to buy the designed by linus shirt ever again?

Oh? Well hello there! Notice me please!

Specs!

CPU: A AMD A10 APU

HDD: like, 1 terabyte

RAM: 2x4 gig sticks of kingston DDR3

GPU: heheh- the amd A10 APU with radeon graphics oh wow

PSU: What ever is inside this thing

MOBO: same thing as the psu

Hah. this is my laptop. spooked.

Shirts are much better now, thanks!

The picture above makes it look like a heat transfer design, if that's the case imo $25 is too much for something that'll eventually self destruct, even under proper care.

I do have one question how is the feel quality of the shirts themselves? Esp compared to Teeturtles which uses Next Level.

On 5/24/2018 at 2:32 PM, Crunchy Dragon said:

I would actually love to have one of these. Hopefully I don't have to DIY it, that would probably be time-consuming.

Thinking something along the lines of Mjolnir with the LTT logo on the side...

Now I want to make this!

we should get one of these two guys to do it

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

15 hours ago, TetraSky said:

Hobbies other than tech : "anime".
Good survey.

Filled it up. Not a fan of the t-shirts design that were shown in the survey, the sleeves are way too short. That design is what I expect a d-bag who wants to show his "guns" to wear, not what an overweight nerd who barely lift a can of soda would wear to show his arms fat.

I second the anime in the survey comment. Now we need to make an anime about linus tech tips and use it for shirt designs

27 minutes ago, Jtalk4456 said:

Now I want to make this!

we should get one of these two guys to do it

One day, I'm gonna make one lol.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Shirts are much better now.

23 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

One day, I'm gonna make one lol.

I will help you in any way I can

2 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

I need funding.

any way I can

I can't do funding :(

5 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

I mean I can do funding, if you don't mind me sending a few pennies I find on the ground throughout the day

2 hours ago, Rulon said:

The shirt is very nice. Very comfortable cotton and good stitching. Came with some care instructions. But your right it does look like a transfer, and if you look at the linustechtips sticker above it has the same color issue, I'm guessing it was just an off day for their printer. Hopefully the other shirt (Tech Linked tape design) will not have the color issue.
IMG_0089.thumb.JPG.65b301b16aeba1d8612d4c112ddeb961.JPGCare Instructions

When I looked up the RN on the shirt it pulls up as their own shirt, so it's like mystery meat you don't know who made it :P

They use water based ink (i'm guessing for HT as well) so results may vary based on production lot etc. My issue is the heat transfer as it's basically printed from a printer than used a industry iron to apply, it's something I feel should be cheaper or only for true pictures (like Linus's face)

Oh, all design tees from these sites will have those instructions :P, not like washing your clothing in hot water is ever a good idea anyways... (sometimes warm too)

I rather pay $25 for something like this

Vs:

I really liked the new shirt design. It's the typical Linus fooling around to make something work in some strange way to present it in the last minute.
Problem is, girls don't like 'stupidly' designed shirts and I like girls... And I was running low on moohla.

Btw, a few years ago, when I ordered the "I'd mount that" shirt, I received two and didn't tell anyone. Sometimes when I sit on the toilet I think about that and feel bad.