AMD StoreMI vs Fuzedrive for RYZEN (are they the same?)

It looks to me like these maybe basically the same, or at least try to do the same thing. I haven't tried either, as I only have a b350 board & I just haven't dropped the $60 for Fuzedrive. 

Does anyone else know?

Do they benchmark the same? 

Perhaps this could be a LTT video. 

Same thing. Both are rebrands on the entomus software, just different linencing.

If this isn't you boot drive you can get the same thing with storage spaces tiering in windows 10.

• 2 weeks later...

Small correction. Enmotus FuzeDrive for Ryzen/StoreMI uses Machine Intelligence to analyse and ensure that your most often

used blocks (4MB) are moved to the Fast Tier continuously, it can be used as either a Boot Drive or a Data Drive and

also includes the functionality of a 2GB RAM Cache that can be turned on if desired.

Storage Spaces does not continuously analyse and move data, it does so on a set schedule.

For further information see the Enmotus FAQ: 

http://www.enmotus.com/amdfaq?hsCtaTracking=a8d6aff0-dca2-40d0-b0c3-e646928ca74d|64bb7a7f-f0e9-4e82-a7a6-b7db087d5080

(N.B.: By moving only the most accessed blocks, even if only using a 128GB or 256GB SSD/NVMe, only the blocks of the files

that are used most often will be moved to the Fast Tier, thus if a game is 50GB, only 10GB of the game may be moved to the

Fast Tier allowing for more games to be available to load quickly.)

• 2 weeks later...

StoreMI & FuzeDrive are the same. Both are made by Enmotus. The only difference is Fuzedrive basic, the $20 version, only supports 128GB on the fast tier. StoreMI supports 256. I've been using Fuzedrive since shortly after it came out on a dedicated non-bootable games drive. I have NVME for boot & all applications, so no sense splitting that up. It has dropped game load times substantially vs just a spinner & I think it was $20 well spent. I recently upgraded from B350 to X470, but see no need to redo the array with StoreMI right now. Fuzedrive is plenty fast.