High Static Pressure RGB Fans Compatable with Asus Mobo?

I just upgraded by build to the 011 Dynamic and I feel like I'm missing out by not having RGB fans on my radiator on the right. Perusing Amazon reviews, it seems that most RGB fans aren't compatible with Asus Aurora. My questions is-What fans can I get and what setup do I need to do to have high static pressure RGB fans that sync with my motherboard (Crosshair VI WiFi)? Thanks in advance!

(ignore by build at the bottom. I need to update)

My PC:

O11 Dynamic | Ryzen 2600 | Vega 56 | EK Fluidgaming | Crosshair VI Hero | 16GB DDR4 3000 | CoolerMaster v750 | LG 27GN950 | Beyerdynamic DT 990

Coolermaster MasterFan Pro RGB
termaltake riing RGB fan
Raidmax NV

Character artist in the Games industry.

1 minute ago, Wolfca said:

What fans can I get and what setup do I need to do to have high static pressure RGB fans that sync with my motherboard (Crosshair VI WiFi)? Thanks in advance!

Cooler master and Thermaltake both make fans compatible. I believe only the Thermaltake riing fans have a staic pressure optimized fan though.

https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/us/Partners-and-promotions.html

https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Software-Circular-Controllable-CL-F059-PL12SW/dp/B077PQSJQ8/ref=pd_cp_147_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B077PQSJQ8&pd_rd_r=225aeb45-5dce-11e8-a189-b96ead17a581&pd_rd_w=AP2Rf&pd_rd_wg=o5ny2&pf_rd_i=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=80460301815383741&pf_rd_r=HVQFCCGC41P209CJCS1F&pf_rd_s=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=HVQFCCGC41P209CJCS1F&dpID=51wig4CLVWL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=detail

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

My PC:

O11 Dynamic | Ryzen 2600 | Vega 56 | EK Fluidgaming | Crosshair VI Hero | 16GB DDR4 3000 | CoolerMaster v750 | LG 27GN950 | Beyerdynamic DT 990

8 minutes ago, Dschijn said:

Corsair fans should be good.

Is it possible to get Corsair to play nice with the Asus mobo? Will I have to use 2 separate RGB apps?

My PC:

Just now, Wolfca said:

Is it possible to get Corsair to play nice with the Asus mobo? Will I have to use 2 separate RGB apps?

Corsair fans are proprietary, oyu will have to use 2 separate apps.

2 minutes ago, Wolfca said:

Reviews for the Riing fans say they don't work with Aurora? 

Thats because people dont pay attention, you need to use the Thermaltake fan controller ;)

image.png.71af89e192cbc3c92cc63edbcc1d1c90.png

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

if you want both static pressure and RGB you could just get some Corsair SP fan's and a RGB strip thats Asus Aura competible... it would be like 100x less hassle

Just now, MzCatieB said:

if you want both static pressure and RGB you could just get some Corsair SP fan's and a RGB strip thats Asus Aura competible... it would be like 100x less hassle

Could I just add the strips to the Vardars that I am using now?

My PC:

2 minutes ago, Wolfca said:

Could I just add the strips to the Vardars that I am using now?

potentially... i dont really focus on RGB with my systems outside of the Waterblocks.

i believe in a less is more approach to lighting

Just now, MzCatieB said:

potentially... i dont really focus on RGB with my systems outside of the Waterblocks.

i believe in a less is more approach to lighting

Yeah, that was my approach when I was in a 240. In the 011, though, it just looks so empty..

My PC:

• 1 year later...

Not sure if you have solved your issue yet or not. But if you are using Vardars already, have you looked at Phanteks Halos? The Halos are RGB rings you mount over the fan case. They simply lay flat on the fan shroud and provide nice RGB lighting AND Pahnteks is ASUS AURA compatible.

I'm using the SF120R fans from Cooler Master, and they are solidly built, have pretty thick rubber all around the frame and are darn silent.  They're listed as compatible to all the mobo manufacturer RGB solutions.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.