Need 2 or 3 people with Windows 10 64Bit to post a screenshot

WolfDeville

Hey guy n gals,

I have a problem with my teredo tunnelling adapter which prevents me from playing Windows/Xbox games online, which I am pretty sure is due to the installation of my VPN. I want to compare my registry with others to see if I have anything missing, the keys I need to look at are located in "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip6\Parameters". If it's not too much a bother, I'd really appreciate the help. Cheers.

http://prntscr.com/jknbwr Is this it?

EDIT: I had the same problem with teredo that didn't allowed my to play MP in Forza Horizon 3, i searched on google how to fix it and found a youtube video and did the steps there and my problem was solved but that maybe is a different problem then yours

4 minutes ago, OVD123 said:

http://prntscr.com/jknbwr Is this it?

EDIT: I had the same problem with teredo that didn't allowed my to play MP in Forza Horizon 3, i searched on google how to fix it and found a youtube video and did the steps there and my problem was solved but that maybe is a different problem then yours

Yeah exact issue I have. I tried every "fix" that I've found online and nothing did the trick, the problem is "teredo tunnelling adapter" is completely gone from my computer, and I can't even reinstall it through device manager because it doesn't show up in the legacy driver list.

Maybe do a sfc /scannow?

1 hour ago, OVD123 said:

Maybe do a sfc /scannow?

Tried that. No dice. I know for sure that my VPN is causing it, what I'm trying to figure out is how do I keep my VPN installed and have this teredo garbage working at the same time.

I tried....

Spoiler

image.png.eee9ba1c9c3c306f7e1afaab4a2d2fa3.png

11 hours ago, TehStranger said:

It's alright, don't stress. I've given up.

Too late:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.82aea93dd9c811d961358652e41d0ad0.png