Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BrandonKHarris

Fortnite Ban

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hey guys so i have recently been playing fortnite a bit more often i used to play it on release but i bought then starter pack and linked twitch with amazon for the skins and my mate has been over for around 3 days now and hes mostly been playing it on my ps4 but then i woke up this morning and tried to log in on my ps4 and it said some sort of error and i couldnt log in i thought it would have been because i changed my password for my epic games account last night but then i tried to log in to the site on my pc and it said i cannot log in because my account has been disabled i dont know how or why this happened i have never cheated before the worst i have done on this game was teamkill my friends back around the time of release but that shouldnt affect me now would it? it has been like 4-5 since i used to play i started playing again around a week ago when my mate came over i dont know how i got banned i play on ps4 can anyone please shed some light on this please i really need some answers and i sent them a email this morning and they havent responded please help

2 minutes ago, BrandonKHarris said:

Hey guys so i have recently been playing fortnite a bit more often i used to play it on release but i bought then starter pack and linked twitch with amazon for the skins and my mate has been over for around 3 days now and hes mostly been playing it on my ps4 but then i woke up this morning and tried to log in on my ps4 and it said some sort of error and i couldnt log in i thought it would have been because i changed my password for my epic games account last night but then i tried to log in to the site on my pc and it said i cannot log in because my account has been disabled i dont know how or why this happened i have never cheated before the worst i have done on this game was teamkill my friends back around the time of release but that shouldnt affect me now would it? it has been like 4-5 since i used to play i started playing again around a week ago when my mate came over i dont know how i got banned i play on ps4 can anyone please shed some light on this please i really need some answers and i sent them a email this morning and they havent responded please help

Wait for their reply and I should send you a bill for making me read that. Punctuation and proper capitalization does wonders for your readers. 

AMD Phenom™ II X6 1100T @ 4.0GHz | MSI 890FXA-GD65 | MSI GTX 550Ti | 16GB Kingston DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD 750GB | Antec 300 | Asus Xonar DG | Corsair A50 | OCZ 600W | Windows 10 Pro

Intel Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 8GB DDR4 | Windows 10 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 

Intel Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Mojave Lenovo IdeaPad P580

AMD Phenom™ II X2 550 @ 3.10GHz | Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H | XFX Radeon HD 4870 | 4GB Corsair XMS2 | 250GB WD SATA | Thermaltake TR2 500W | Windows 7 Ultimate | Kali Linux

Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 (8.0) | iPad Mini (iOS 8.4) 

Just now, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Wait for their reply and I should send you a bill for making me read that. Punctuation and proper capitalization does wonders for your readers. 

lol sorry mate 

1 minute ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Thank god it's not just me, i thought i had a stroke.

System

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @4.5GHz - 1.230v  RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 4x4GB 2666MHz  MB: MSI X99S SLI PLUS  CASE: NZXT H440  CPU-COOLER: Fractal Design Kelvin S24  PSU: Corsair RM1000W w/ white sleeved cable kit  GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR  MONITOR: BenQ 2411Z  STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2, Samsung 840 EVO 256GB, OCZ Agility 3 128GB,  WD Red 3TB

Just now, Fredrikmikael said:

Thank god it's not just me, i thought i had a stroke.

so this isnt just me either lmao fuck epic games

1 minute ago, CeleronLivesOn said:

also did you try logging in with your old password too many times, that might be y

yea i tried that and then when i put in my new password it says the account has been disabled and then even when i go search up my username even on them tracker sites it doesnt even show up now so this is fucked 

3 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

It's rare these days.

i know i dont use punctuation but neither do you i saw your posts and this was the only one you have done it on lmao

3 minutes ago, BrandonKHarris said:

i know i dont use punctuation but neither do you i saw your posts and this was the only one you have done it on lmao

cuz I aint askin a q

nor text walls

Just now, Canada EH said:

cuz I aint askin a q

nor text walls

fair enough but you still did with this one post and you dont with any other

11 hours ago, CeleronLivesOn said:

what i meant was you might have gotten banned because you tried with the old one too many times first

i didnt try the old one at all i just tried to go on my ps4 and play and it said i couldnt connect or some shit and then i tried on the site and it said the account was disabled

@BrandonKHarris Did you verify your account and secondly did you contact epic games about this because they should have provided a reasoning for banning ya

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...