Fortnite Ban

BrandonKHarris

Hey guys so i have recently been playing fortnite a bit more often i used to play it on release but i bought then starter pack and linked twitch with amazon for the skins and my mate has been over for around 3 days now and hes mostly been playing it on my ps4 but then i woke up this morning and tried to log in on my ps4 and it said some sort of error and i couldnt log in i thought it would have been because i changed my password for my epic games account last night but then i tried to log in to the site on my pc and it said i cannot log in because my account has been disabled i dont know how or why this happened i have never cheated before the worst i have done on this game was teamkill my friends back around the time of release but that shouldnt affect me now would it? it has been like 4-5 since i used to play i started playing again around a week ago when my mate came over i dont know how i got banned i play on ps4 can anyone please shed some light on this please i really need some answers and i sent them a email this morning and they havent responded please help

2 minutes ago, BrandonKHarris said:

Hey guys so i have recently been playing fortnite a bit more often i used to play it on release but i bought then starter pack and linked twitch with amazon for the skins and my mate has been over for around 3 days now and hes mostly been playing it on my ps4 but then i woke up this morning and tried to log in on my ps4 and it said some sort of error and i couldnt log in i thought it would have been because i changed my password for my epic games account last night but then i tried to log in to the site on my pc and it said i cannot log in because my account has been disabled i dont know how or why this happened i have never cheated before the worst i have done on this game was teamkill my friends back around the time of release but that shouldnt affect me now would it? it has been like 4-5 since i used to play i started playing again around a week ago when my mate came over i dont know how i got banned i play on ps4 can anyone please shed some light on this please i really need some answers and i sent them a email this morning and they havent responded please help

Wait for their reply and I should send you a bill for making me read that. Punctuation and proper capitalization does wonders for your readers. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Just now, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Wait for their reply and I should send you a bill for making me read that. Punctuation and proper capitalization does wonders for your readers. 

lol sorry mate 

1 minute ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Thank god it's not just me, i thought i had a stroke.

System

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @4.5GHz - 1.230v  RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 4x4GB 2666MHz  MB: MSI X99S SLI PLUS  CASE: NZXT H440  CPU-COOLER: Fractal Design Kelvin S24  PSU: Corsair RM1000W w/ white sleeved cable kit  GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR  MONITOR: LG 27GL850-B  STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2, Samsung 840 EVO 256GB,  WD Red 3TB

Just now, Fredrikmikael said:

Thank god it's not just me, i thought i had a stroke.

so this isnt just me either lmao fuck epic games

they still makes some pretty  epic games.

imma go die now

also did you try logging in with your old password too many times, that might be y

1 minute ago, CeleronLivesOn said:

also did you try logging in with your old password too many times, that might be y

yea i tried that and then when i put in my new password it says the account has been disabled and then even when i go search up my username even on them tracker sites it doesnt even show up now so this is fucked 

1 hour ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Punctuation

It's rare these days.

3 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

It's rare these days.

i know i dont use punctuation but neither do you i saw your posts and this was the only one you have done it on lmao

3 minutes ago, BrandonKHarris said:

i know i dont use punctuation but neither do you i saw your posts and this was the only one you have done it on lmao

cuz I aint askin a q

nor text walls

Just now, Canada EH said:

cuz I aint askin a q

nor text walls

fair enough but you still did with this one post and you dont with any other

what i meant was you might have gotten banned because you tried with the old one too many times first

11 hours ago, CeleronLivesOn said:

what i meant was you might have gotten banned because you tried with the old one too many times first

i didnt try the old one at all i just tried to go on my ps4 and play and it said i couldnt connect or some shit and then i tried on the site and it said the account was disabled

@BrandonKHarris Did you verify your account and secondly did you contact epic games about this because they should have provided a reasoning for banning ya

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...