Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
slexis

Corsair LL 120 Fans, is there a way to use Aura Sync?

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hey all,

I'm looking to make an aura sync build, and have every part picked except for the case fans.  Aesthetically I would like to go with the Corsair LL 120 Fans, which as far as i know are individually addressable.  I have seen people use specific products which are not explicitly aura sync and find them to be compatible with the software.  If anyone has any experience with this or ideas for a work around that would be awesome!  Or dash my hopes and let me move on and grieve about the market.

Image result for ll120      < The fans in question. 

Sadly, Corsair RGB fans HD/LL/ML are not adressable with the Asus Aura Sync. They will only work with Corsair Link trought the Lightning Node Pro or Commander Pro and in the future CUE2.

If you check out my RGB control guide, you'll see that the Enermax Fans can be synced with Asus Aura Sync since the fan hub connects to the Mobo RGB header

RGB & Fan control ULTIMATE GUIDE !

47 minutes ago, slexis said:

Hey all,

I'm looking to make an aura sync build, and have every part picked except for the case fans.  Aesthetically I would like to go with the Corsair LL 120 Fans, which as far as i know are individually addressable.  I have seen people use specific products which are not explicitly aura sync and find them to be compatible with the software.  If anyone has any experience with this or ideas for a work around that would be awesome!  Or dash my hopes and let me move on and grieve about the market.

< The fans in question. 

Welcome to the Forums!

Unfortunately that is not possible with a plug and go solution, others have made work arounds by using an ardunio to interface between the two as a intermediary process. 

-Moved to Modding Section- 

plug the rgb hub for the fans into a argb header (the one you'd use for an rgb strip) in there. kinda force it a bit in, and go to aura sync, and click on add a strip. believe me it worksap142-argb-7.jpg