Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheBritishVillain

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4... Battle Royale !!!

Posted · Original PosterOP

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 will be releasing in 12/10/2018 and a BETA will also be coming soon (for pre-orders).

More information will be released at E3 (12/06/2018.)

bo3.png

Multiplayer

Boots on the ground experience with no jetpacks. New game mechanics like no automatic-healing and now has to be done manually by injecting yourself with a nanoshot with a cooldown time of 7.5 seconds (So reloading a gun.) The time-to-kill in this call of duty is the longest it has ever been. It will include some of the same operators from Black Ops 3 and the time period is set between Black Ops 2 and 3. Also, normal MP games is 5 vs 5 rather than the usual 6 vs 6.

Health.png

Also, league play will be returning.

League.png

Campaign

There will be no specific campaign, but more so individual missions and trials per character, which contain backstory about the character being used.

Zombies

The game will release with 3 zombie maps. The first being set in a Roman-like Colosseum with swords and maces, (no guns). It will also revive the old map, 'Call of the Dead' and it has been renamed to 'Call of the Blood' with a Titanic theme.

Roman.png

Battle Royale

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 will also bring a new Battle Royale mode known as 'Call of Duty: Blackout'. It is said it is meant to be played like COD should; but with sea, air and land vehicles added. It will be a simple last man standing game mode in a large open world created by Treyarch. Furthermore, it will also include characters from previous games. 

Battle.png

Additional Info

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on PC will be moving from Steam to Battlenet. The studio 'Beenox' will be the one assisting with BO4 PC support and apparently BO4 has been specifically designed for PC.

(Hopefully they will use BattleEye and it will help prevent the cancerous cheating community for Call of Duty on PC.)

beenox.png

(Source: Recent COD worldwide live stream. Above is the important information i could remember.)

CPU: De-lidded i7 8086K @ OC 5.1 GHz

CPU Fan: NZXT Kraken X62 Liquid Cooler

GPU: RTX 2080 Ti Zotac Gaming AMP Edition

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED / RGB 32GB (4x8GB) @ 3200MHz

Storage (OS): Samsung 960 Evo 250GB NVMe SSD

Storage (Games): Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD

Storage (Other): Seagate Barracuda 3TB 7200RPM HDD

PSU: Corsair HX850i (Platinum)

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z370-F ATX

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Gunmetal

Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG258Q

18 minutes ago, SC2Mitch said:

CoD still trying to survive anyway possible so it goes to BR to please executives lmfao, game died after Black Ops 2

But it's still one of the best selling games every year? No, it hasn't died 

Edit: ww2 released last year was the #1 selling game. How is that dead? 

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

Seeing as the game is on Battle.NET, there's a good chance they could be using the Warden anti-cheat system developed by Blizzard which is very, very effective.

Everytime I hit my funny bone unexpectedly it's like my own personal Pearl Harbour.

Don't call it a grave, it's the future you chose.

Project JAPC Build Log

20 minutes ago, SC2Mitch said:

CoD still trying to survive anyway possible so it goes to BR to please executives lmfao, game died after Black Ops 2

2 minutes ago, Ryujin2003 said:

The name is meaningless now. Dead AF. Fanboys unite??? Eh. Glad it won't be in Steam.

Just now, SC2Mitch said:

Dead game lmao

does it not bring in the money?

what does their yearly release bring in?

might be dead to you but there are many of die hard cod fans out there that buy every one and play the hell out of the new ones

On 17/05/2018 at 7:20 PM, Ginger_ said:

But it's still one of the best selling games every year? No, it hasn't died 

Edit: ww2 released last year was the #1 selling game. How is that dead? 

The game is still selling really well, it just hasn't done too good for the last 2 years. WW2 was trash imo.

I liked IW though and a lot of people hate that for some reason.

Also, note that this is a Treyarch Call of Duty, which are better than any other developer in my opinion. 

Ehhhhh, Im skeptical after the last few COD games. I'm hoping that even though there's way too many battle royale modes and games now that its at least good. It sounds more interesting if they are adding air vehicles

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(

So, COD Future Space Zombies WW2 Tardis Battleground?

VashTheStampede 4.0:

CPU: AMD Threadripper 1950x | CPU Cooling: EKWB S280 with the EK Supremacy sTR4 RGB Nickel Water Block and Scarlet Red Premix | Compound: Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut | Mobo: Asrock X399 Taichi | Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GBs (2x16) DDR4-3200 | Storage: Crucial MX500 500GB M.2-2280 SSD/PNY CS900 240GB SSD/Seagate Constellation ES.3 1TB 7200RPM/Toshiba X300 4TB 7200RPM | GPU: Zotac Geforce GTX 1080 8GB AMP! Edition | Case: Fractal Define R5 Blackout Edition w/Window | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750W 80+ Gold | Optical Drive: LG WH14NS40 | Operating System: Windows 10 Pro | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 with Cherry MX Reds | Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro RGB FPS | Headphones:  AKG K7XX Massdrop Editions | Mic: Audio-Technica ATR2500 | Speakers: Mackie MR624 Studio Monitors

Prince of Dark Rock:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G(Temp/Upping to a Zen 2 CPU) | CPU Cooling: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 | Compound: Thermal Grizzly Kryronaut | Mobo: Asrock x470 Taichi | Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws V 8GBs (2x4) DDR4-3200 | Storage: Crucial MX200 240GB SSD+Seagate Constellation ES.3 1TB 7200RPM | GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6GB 6 GB SSC GAMING  | Case: Fractal Focus G | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750W 80+ Gold | Optical Drive: Random HP DVD Drive | Operating System: Windows 10 Home | Keyboard: Gigabyte FORCE K83 with Cherry MX Reds | MouseRazer DeathAdder Elite Destiny 2 Edition Speakers: JBL LSR 305 Studio Monitors(At some point)

2 minutes ago, Gullerback said:

Most of the comments ive seen  "It looks terrible/underwhelming,  I'll still grab it tho"   your the reason why they keep doin it

It looked good in my opinion. I just wished they didn't use old character assets and i also personally prefer jetpacks as it takes more skill imo.

1 minute ago, Ginger_ said:

Wut

Did you just read that chart backwards? It's literally only been gaining and never once stepped back, just slowed down the gain

Whut ? I think you read it backwards... that last good selling cod was MW3... The last CoD made double the sales of CoD3, that's piss poor

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080 | PSU: EVGA SuperNova NEX650 Gold | Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4 - 3066 (Oc) 16GB | OS Drive: Crucial MX 300 275 GB | Game Drive: Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Asus z170-a | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window) | Monitor: Acer R240HY | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Zelotes 7200 DPI

Interesting
but idk
sounds cool
but like
AAARRGHHHHH
only if the PC port is fine..
and lets see what DICE has to offer first...

~New~  ThinkPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004 

5 minutes ago, XenosTech said:

Whut ? I think you read it backwards... that last good selling cod was MW3... The last CoD made double the sales of CoD3, that's piss poor

I didnt see they jumped the years around until .5 seconds after I hit reply lol just read the bottom ones on the list as the first ones and assumed the rest 

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

12 minutes ago, Terryv said:

Listing in chronological order would be better than this mess, it would be more telling as well

If people would read the words at the top it would be quite simple to understand.

11 minutes ago, Ginger_ said:

I didnt see they jumped the years around until .5 seconds after I hit reply lol just read the bottom ones on the list as the first ones and assumed the rest 

*face palm* lol

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080 | PSU: EVGA SuperNova NEX650 Gold | Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4 - 3066 (Oc) 16GB | OS Drive: Crucial MX 300 275 GB | Game Drive: Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Asus z170-a | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window) | Monitor: Acer R240HY | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Zelotes 7200 DPI

59 minutes ago, SC2Mitch said:

Hey if they want to try something new let them. I would rather them change things up than create the same crap game like they have the past half a decade. 

1 hour ago, GamingMemeKing said:

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on PC will be moving from Steam to Battlenet. The studio 'Beenox' will be the one assisting with BO4 PC support and apparently BO4 has been specifically designed for PC. (Hopefully they will use BattleEye and it will help prevent the cancerous cheating community for Call of Duty on PC.)

That's a YIKES from me also, BNet is trash, it's not even close to what Steam offers. 

-------------

9 minutes ago, SC2Mitch said:

That's a YIKES from me also, BNet is trash, it's not even close to what Steam offers. 

I disagree. The anti-cheat system is a million times better.

20 minutes ago, SC2Mitch said:

Remember when we all liked Steam because it was a convenient place to keep all your games so we didn't have to juggle 15 launchers

No Steam?

WTF?

Behold thine fine interlocutor, the whippersnapper.
"Avast yee my precious acquaintance!" he exclaimed.
"hath any new development taken lodging?"

aka here comes dat boi, oh shit whaddup

33 minutes ago, XenosTech said:

If people would read the words at the top it would be quite simple to understand.

*face palm* lol

Regardless of what it says, it's a poor graph to illustrate the year to year sales in the context of this discussion.

COD has had a very steep decline since 2015. I also don't believe the battle royale game mode will make it any better.

System specs:

GTX 1050

16GB DDR3

Samsung evo SSD

a few HDD's