[PSA] If you ever see this guy on reddit, run as far away as you can

xFluing

image.png.f53fde5fb8d36b82c1f1fb893c38f864.png

This guy started arguing with me about Far Cry 5 and ubisoft being unoptimised and he kept insisting that the reason I don't like FC5 is because I'm "jealous I can't run it", even though I kept bringing up arguments on why I didn't like the game he kept insisting on his idea that I'm "jealous" and the only way he "won" the argument is I just had to let him "win" so he would leave me the fuck alone, so if you see this guy either stay away from him or for the love of god DON'T start a ubisoft argument with him, he will suck ubisoft's dick so hard I'm surprised he hasn't imploded yet.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk | Corsair LPX 16GB 3000MHz CL16 | XFX RX 6700 XT QICK 319 | Corsair TX 550M 80+ Gold PSU

19 minutes ago, xFluing said:

image.png.f53fde5fb8d36b82c1f1fb893c38f864.png

This guy started arguing with me about Far Cry 5 and ubisoft being unoptimised and he kept insisting that the reason I don't like FC5 is because I'm "jealous I can't run it", even though I kept bringing up arguments on why I didn't like the game he kept insisting on his idea that I'm "jealous" and the only way he "won" the argument is I just had to let him "win" so he would leave me the fuck alone, so if you see this guy either stay away from him or for the love of god DON'T start a ubisoft argument with him, he will suck ubisoft's dick so hard I'm surprised he hasn't imploded yet.

You can report the post on reddit, i think you can even block him on reddit

1 minute ago, Tcrumpen said:

You can report the post on reddit, i think you can even block him on reddit

I'm above that

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk | Corsair LPX 16GB 3000MHz CL16 | XFX RX 6700 XT QICK 319 | Corsair TX 550M 80+ Gold PSU

the problem with farcry have nothing to do with not being able to run it or having not enough performance in general. its just ubisoft effing it up over time like every other franchise like they did with assassins creed for example

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

1 minute ago, xFluing said:

I'm above that

I wouldn't say it's a petty thing, if anything i'd say that it's what you SHOULD do. This person will keep doing it as that's how he/she gets their kicks. Unless reddit are aware of this they will have no idea it's going on. The button is there fore a reason

But then again i've developed a attitude over the years of not taking shit from people, if there is a way to report a person i do it, while telling said person to shove it

1 minute ago, Tcrumpen said:

I wouldn't say it's a petty thing, if anything i'd say that it's what you SHOULD do. This person will keep doing it as that's how he/she gets their kicks. Unless reddit are aware of this they will have no idea it's going on. The button is there fore a reason

But then again i've developed a attitude over the years of not taking shit from people, if there is a way to report a person i do it, while telling said person to shove it

Yeah guess I could report him, but a block is still unwarranted, I've grown to hate that feature more and more over the years, because it allows people to create glass bubbles and echo chambers.

1 minute ago, xFluing said:

Yeah guess I could report him, but a block is still unwarranted, I've grown to hate that feature more and more over the years, because it allows people to create glass bubbles and echo chambers.

It only creates glass bubbles if people use it to fuel their ego's; blocking someone the person you described that would be a valid way of doing it. That person is a troll and is doing ti just because i don't have time for immature twats online

But gain that's my personal opinion

Just now, Tcrumpen said:

It only creates glass bubbles if people use it to fuel their ego's; blocking someone the person you described that would be a valid way of doing it. That person is a troll and is doing ti just because i don't have time for immature twats online

But gain that's my personal opinion

He's written paragraphs on how much he loves ubisoft and fc5, i fear he might not be a troll.

8 minutes ago, xFluing said:

He's written paragraphs on how much he loves ubisoft and fc5, i fear he might not be a troll.

Then he is a naive fanboy

Locked, this would be better suited as a status update.

38 minutes ago, xFluing said:

I'm above that

Reporting someone for abusive behavior, trolling or spamming isn't something "petty", the report function is there because moderators in general can't read and police each and every reply that is posted on a website, so it falls onto the users to "self-regulate" and report ToS violations.

Most sites and forums work that way, including this forum. Reporting something is perfectly normal and "standard", leaving a user post things like what you describe without reporting him can enforce horrible behaviors (believe me!).

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !