• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Beer_Nontitju

ULTIMATE Guide to Fan RPM & RGB Ecosystems

Posted · Original PosterOP
3 minutes ago, DeathTrigger said:

could I split the header?

Oh my bad. Yes, sure! I know for a fact that coolermaster often provide RGB splitters for their products. 

Although, I used a splitter for the 2x 200mm fans on my MSI z370 with my H500P Mesh and the lighting wasn't as bright as when I switched to Molex.
So TL;DR: yes, but I am unsure if the result will be the same as using SATA or Molex

RGB & Fan control ULTIMATE GUIDE !

10 minutes ago, Beer_Nontitju said:

Oh my bad. Yes, sure! I know for a fact that coolermaster often provide RGB splitters for their products. 

Although, I used a splitter for the 2x 200mm fans on my MSI z370 with my H500P Mesh and the lighting wasn't as bright as when I switched to Molex.
So TL;DR: yes, but I am unsure if the result will be the same as using SATA or Molex

Thanks for those damn fast answers :P I'll reply my results when I get those in :)! It's fine for me if the lighting wont be as bright I'd rather have something synced haha

Hello Guys,

I am doing my first PC build ever so please be kind. I have a question about RGB fans. I got an Phanteks Ethnoo Pro SE, which comes with a PWM HUB with 3 attached RGB fans. I have an old Asus z87 plus motherboard which doesn't have RGB header so I bought Cooler Master RGB Controller. Also I have a Cooler Master 212 Black Edition RGB CPU cooler. I have zero experience putting these together. Could someone help me how to connect these 4 fans together with the RGB Controller? I would like to be able to controller them together.

Thank you very much in advance