good keyboard for $200?

cfrozer

Hi! i was thinking about getting a corsair k95 plat. i currently have the Logitech G910. Love to hear the options you guys have 

i7-7700k @4.8GHz

Asus Maxmius IX hero

EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW 3

850w EVGA PSU

32GB corsair LPX ddr4 ram 

The two are about the same. Just different design layout and buttons.

what you should care about is the switches they use and does it feel right for you. Everyone is different so unless you try it out in person, any opinion is pointless.

39 minutes ago, That-Something_ said:

Hi! i was thinking about getting a corsair k95 plat. i currently have the Logitech G910. Love to hear the options you guys have 

What are you looking for in a keyboard? any specific features? i currently have the K95 platinum myself, i like it, though that doesn't mean someone else would. 

k95 with mx speed here and  mx speed > logitech (orion spark user also :( ) better build quality and switches.

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

• 1 month later...