Will there be a oneplus 6t?

Red jive

I want to buy the oneplus 6 when it comes out but i'm wondering if they will release a 6t. I don't know how the company works exactly, I only started following them a couple of months ago. What would the upgrades even be? a bigger battery, better camera, higher resolution screen, some hi-fi headphone jack like the v30?

Going off of their past release patterns, they'll most likely release a OnePlus 6T sometime around late fall of this year. I'd expect something like a bigger battery (maybe), and a more expensive price tag (+$50). Other than that, it's pretty much anyone's guess on what they'll do with their next phone. You could look at what Oppo is doing with their phones, since both Oppo and OnePlus are owned by the same company they typically follow similar trends.

- Current 5T owner.

1 hour ago, Red jive said:

I want to buy the oneplus 6 when it comes out but i'm wondering if they will release a 6t. I don't know how the company works exactly, I only started following them a couple of months ago. What would the upgrades even be? a bigger battery, better camera, higher resolution screen, some hi-fi headphone jack like the v30?

Make sure it will work for your carrier, as it does not work on certain carriers such as Sprint.

Otherwise youll always be waiting for the next big thing a few months from now. Also make sure its time to upgrade or not, if you are using a device try cleaning out all old programs and files, see if that helps speed it up etc.