Building a 4K Workstation with Dennis!

Doesn't matter what you do. If it's gonna be with Dennis, it'll be pure gold. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

3 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

it really b like that tho

MF UH BEANS

43 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

We need more Dennis in our lives.

That case is really neat. Shame about the price though, I don't see why it can't be $150.

They finally got Dennis to do a computer :-)

Happy for Dennis and thank you Linus for entering him into the PC world

My profile picure is real. That's what I look like in real life. I'm actually a blue and white African Wild Dog.

Ryzen 9 5900X - MSI Ventus 2x OC 3060 Ti - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz CL16 - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax

EVGA CLC 280 + 2x140mm NF-A14 - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + WD Black SN750 1TB - Windows 11/10 - EVGA Supernova G3 1000W

What motherboard was used? It looked interesting.

What are the components in this computer?, I would really like to build something similar, since I edit a lot of 4k, but I'm dealing with some stuttering atm.

That case is really expensive...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Basic Build specs that I was able to figure out just by watching the Video.

1. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti (Desktop)
  2. ASRock X299E-ITX/AC LGA 2066 

3. Intel Core i9-7980XE

Enjoy!

For a moment I thought we would get to see the dual GP100 in action.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

11 hours ago, Shreyas1 said:

That case is really expensive...

wouldnt be LTT if it wasnt something the average joe cant afford

DennisTechTips 5.9 million subscribers by next week.

18 hours ago, Noitron said:

Intel Core i9-7980XE

Nice CPU for a graphic designer lol.

Intel 3960X @ 4.6GHz Corsair Dominator Platinum CMD64GX3M8A2133C9 64GB | ASUS Rampage IV Extreme | 2*ASUS PG279Q EVGA GeForce GTX Titan X | 2*Corsair Force GT 256GB in R0 [OS Drive] | Samsung 850 Pro 1TB [secondary Drive] Hitachi Deskstar 7K4000 Raid 6 [8*4TB — Media Array] | PAN-UJ-235A Blu-Ray Slot Load | PAN-UJ-875A DVD Slot Load | Corsair AX1200i | Corsair H100i | Lian-Li PC-V2120X | LSI 9271-8i w/ Intel RES2SV240 | Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit | Ducky Shine II [Cherry MX Brown / Blue LED]

Anyone know of a cheaper case like that all-in-one case they're using?

The hand modelling isn't the same without Maxine Tomato

pls come back

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

1 hour ago, DildorTheDecent said:

The hand modelling isn't the same without Maxine Tomato

pls come back

You know that won't likely happen right? Mostly because Linus likely has already a new person.

Not sure if she asked for a leave of absence, but regardless if she did or didn't why she's going over to Croatia is actually something I don't agree with. She just lost a job for someone who when she comes back has no legal obligation towards her...

Tho with Luke "quitting" back late last year, Max could be just another ploy...

On 5/14/2018 at 11:27 AM, Ross Scarlet said:

wouldnt be LTT if it wasnt something the average joe cant afford

An average joe could afford it, but they'd prob feel really stupid after buying it.

10 minutes ago, Egg-Roll said:

You know that won't likely happen right? Mostly because Linus likely has already a new person.

o rly? Who'd have thought /s

10 minutes ago, Egg-Roll said:

Not sure if she asked for a leave of absence, but regardless if she did or didn't why she's going over to Croatia is actually something I don't agree with. She just lost a job for someone who when she comes back has no legal obligation towards her...

It's just a trip with her partner. Calm down son. She'll get sorted rightly.

Linus is cool enough to provide a reference if Max needs one. I assume so anyway.

Or maybe Linus is the boss from hell...for some.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

1 hour ago, DildorTheDecent said:

It's just a trip with her partner. Calm down son. She'll get sorted rightly.

Linus is cool enough to provide a reference if Max needs one. I assume so anyway.

Or maybe Linus is the boss from hell...for some.

No, she didn't take a trip, a trip would have been time off as a vacation. Now if she comes back engaged that's a completely different story, but how it was portrayed on the WAN show it is something I strongly discourage anyone from doing(esp since she never mentioned if he was tagging along). Unless she really didn't like working there and used the trip as an excuse, with a possible job when she comes back. (I know someone who is actually doing this)

Also think of it like this, almost every employer will ask why you left your last job. She can't lie because they still can call Linus, also by stating what she did on the WAN show in a interview could show her as "unreliable", either in the near or distant future. Not to mention lying about something that is able to be seen on YT isn't a good idea either (even if YT was a lie for the viewers). Basically a employer would more likely take someone who lost their job due to a cutbacks vs someone who quite for "some guy" (yes I find many people see it that way).

I'm sure she'll be fine, but imo she just put herself in a corner and that to me isn't a logical thing to do.