Caselabs, Case's question?

MzCatieB

You can email them and they will tell you how long it takes. They are very friendly there!

You thought about going mixed colors, like inside black, outside white? I didn't realize you could do that till I bought it and wished I did!

Its more to do with being home, im lucky enough to be working from home. however i need to go to the office every wensday so i need to make sure my dad is home to get the delivery if im not there.

And yes i am getting Black frame white pannels :D 

Reason why my build is going to be "Black, White and Blue shades"

Character artist in the Games industry.

Its more to do with being home, im lucky enough to be working from home. however i need to go to the office every wensday so i need to make sure my dad is home to get the delivery if im not there.

And yes i am getting Black frame white pannels :D

Reason why my build is going to be "Black, White and Blue shades"

Ah, that's gonna look nice! Well no matter what you do, you'd have to try hard to make the SM8 look ugly. 

Well just get in contact with them and tell them what days you'd want it to arrive. They ship enough overseas that I'm sure they can time it. Obviously you might want to wait till after New Years since that will delay stuff everywhere!

Ah, that's gonna look nice! Well no matter what you do, you'd have to try hard to make the SM8 look ugly. 

Well just get in contact with them and tell them what days you'd want it to arrive. They ship enough overseas that I'm sure they can time it. Obviously you might want to wait till after New Years since that will delay stuff everywhere!

i need to wait for my dad to give me my xmas money xD should give me enough to order it :3 

i need to wait for my dad to give me my xmas money xD should give me enough to order it :3 

Does your dad want to be nice and buy me a case for Christmas? 

Does your dad want to be nice and buy me a case for Christmas? 

xD i got about 80% of the money for the case i just need a little more

xD i got about 80% of the money for the case i just need a little more

Well anytime he wants to gift me 80% for a SM8 I'll be open for adoption  :lol:

I told my dad i was getting a new computer case... he wasn't happy about but he doesnt care what i get cause its my own money xD

I told my dad i was getting a new computer case... he wasn't happy about but he doesnt care what i get cause its my own money xD

Why is he mad?

Why is he mad?

cause i said i was getting a scanner, + i have 3 computer cases here atm :| 2 are mine 1 is being used

cause i said i was getting a scanner, + i have 3 computer cases here atm :| 2 are mine 1 is being used

Well tell him you could be buying drugs instead so be thankful!

Well tell him you could be buying drugs instead so be thankful!

xD true true,

I will get a scanner soonish but i want the case out the way before i do anything else

Just got a requote for the order with the flex bay and hdd cage... comes to about £400 :| 

Now im stuck between the Caselabs SM8 with the extra's for £400 or the 900D for £300 :|

Now im stuck between the Caselabs SM8 with the extra's for £400 or the 900D for £300 :|

I'd personally still get the SM8. The 900D is fine and everything but it's still a typical case that's being mass manufactured in China. I almost bought the 900D but luckily the release got delayed and I ended up buying the SM8! It's a tough pill to swallow but it will be the last case you buy for a very long time.