RAVtech

Is potato a gender?

Crunchy Dragon

Keep this thread non-political.

Message added by Crunchy Dragon

1 minute ago, linustouchtips said:

so if a potato is turned into a french fry does it still identify as a potato or did it morph into another gender?

Depends how they feel that day.

Just your everyday Anime Weeb Time Traveling Mad Scientist Collector

CPU: AMD Ryzen 1800X | GPU:  Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1080 | RAM:  32GB G Skill Flare X DDR4-2400 | PSU: EVGA 1000W GQ 80+Gold | Motherboard: Gigabyte AX370 Gaming 5| Cooler:  Noctua NH-D15 |Case:  NZXT Noctis 450 (White) | Storage: 512GB Samsung SSD + 4TB Western Digital 7200RPM|

2 minutes ago, linustouchtips said:

so if a potato is turned into a french fry does it still identify as a potato or did it morph into another gender?

Their new gender is deliciousness.

On the endless quest
So far into the west
Where history and destiny collide

Your luck will last forever and
The truth will never die
The fates shall be eternal on your side
Prepare to roll the dice just one more time

With the stars in the sky our guide
Voyage ever onwards
Set a course to the other side
Of the endless oceans blue

Treasure Island
Oh, the legends told of a land of rum and plunder
Treasure Island
On a quest for gold we'll sail the seven seas

Pyo.

6 minutes ago, lavablade02 said:

What is a Y=Mx+B called?

The downhill slope of this thread... 

CPU: i7-4790k MOBO: Asus Maximus VII Gene RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro CPU Cooler: Corsair H110 w/ Noctua NF-A14s 

GPU: Asus Strix GTX-980 Case: Corsair 350D PSU: Corsair AX-760i Storage: 2 x 500GB Evo RAID 0 + 2 x 2TB WD Green's in RAID 1 

:P 

Patrick Is Potato A Gender.jpg

Main PC(no name yet): CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 1700, MOBO-ASRock AB350 K4, RAM-16gb G.Skill 3000MHz, GPU-Asus Strix GTX960 2gb, CPU Cooler-Stock Cooler rn, Storage-SanDisk 512gb SSD/OCZ Agility 4 128gb SSD/2TB Toshiba, CASE-Corsair Spec-02 Redshift Edition

Laptop: HP EliteBook Folio 9470m

i sexually identify as the millions of tons of hydrogen converted directly into energy by the sun's fusion.

Pc Specadoodles:

AMD A8-5500

Graphics: XFX Radeon HD 7770 Ghost cooler edition

Memeory-Rams: 8GB

HDD: 1 TB Hitachi Mechanical

PheadHones: Logitech G430's

Keybored: Rosewill NEON K51 RGB black

Moose: Steelseries Rival 110

Monitor: 1600x900 21.5 " Gateway monitor.

potential upgrades: non OEM PSU

Sex is defined by chromosomes, the possibilities to my knowledge are XY, XX, XXX, XXY, and XYY.

Gender is defined by identification, so it is whatever you chose it to be. Some people are CIS gendered and identify their gender as their sex, some people are transgender and identify as a gender different from their assigned sex, and some people may even be gender fluid where their gender changes day to day. There are many other gender possibilities. So being a "potato" for your gender would make sense if you identify with the euphemism of sprouting and other properties.

1 hour ago, EPENEX said:

Sex is defined by chromosomes, the possibilities to my knowledge are XY, XX, XXX, XXY, and XYY.

Gender is defined by identification, so it is whatever you chose it to be. Some people are CIS gendered and identify their gender as their sex, some people are transgender and identify as a gender different from their assigned sex, and some people may even be gender fluid where their gender changes day to day. There are many other gender possibilities. So being a "potato" for your gender would make sense if you identify with the euphemism of sprouting and other properties.

you have went very deep into this thread... and explained the actual logic behind things.... you have officailly taken the meme out of it.

Pc Specadoodles:

AMD A8-5500

On 5/8/2018 at 11:16 AM, Joel2003 said:

no there are 2 genders male and female

So I thought this too until I had a psychology class. I don't know when scientists did this but gender is tied to the social aspect of someone or thing and sex is the physical properties like reproductive organs. That's why on scientific forms it says sex not gender.

PC Specs: i7 6EiGht00K (4.4ghz), Asus DeLuxe X99A II, GTX1080 Zotac Amp ExTrEme),64Gb DOminator PlatinUm, EVGA G2 seven5zeroWatt, Phanteks Enthoo Primo, 3TB WD Black, 500gb 850 Evo, H100iGTX, Windows 10, K70 RGB, G502, HyperX Cloud 2s, Asus MX34. SAMSUNG 960 EVO

Just keeping this here as a backup 980tiZotacStockBIOS.zip☻♥■∞{╚§XÅD{┘Æ╩mYÄÜXτ╕○\╚Θº£¥ΘBM@Q05♠{{↨↨▬§¶‼↕◄►☼1♦  wumbo

@Joel2003 ha. get corrected.

Pc Specadoodles:

AMD A8-5500

22 minutes ago, BuckGup said:

So I thought this too until I had a psychology class. I don't know when scientists did this but gender is tied to the social aspect of someone or thing and sex is the physical properties like reproductive organs. That's why on scientific forms it says sex not gender.

still 2 genders

If you tag me using "@Joel2003" or quote my message in your response, I'll get a notification and will respond :)

FX 8350 @STOCK | Be Quiet Slim Rock | Gigabyte 970A DS3P REV 2.x | 16GB RAM | Gigabyte GTX 1050TI | 480GB SSD + 2x1TB HDD | 27" acer monitor (primary 80hz) + 24" Acer Monitor (Secondary 67hz)

Just now, Joel2003 said:

still 2 genders

I would argue there are two sexes and uncommonly having both. But gender could range widely. Most people you see flipping out on the internet are just select ones and made widespread due to the internet. A lot of people are more chill about things. Most of the problems come from older generation who don't like change. You just gotta embrace it and learn to live with it. It's not hurting you 

PC Specs: i7 6EiGht00K (4.4ghz), Asus DeLuxe X99A II, GTX1080 Zotac Amp ExTrEme),64Gb DOminator PlatinUm, EVGA G2 seven5zeroWatt, Phanteks Enthoo Primo, 3TB WD Black, 500gb 850 Evo, H100iGTX, Windows 10, K70 RGB, G502, HyperX Cloud 2s, Asus MX34. SAMSUNG 960 EVO

Just keeping this here as a backup 980tiZotacStockBIOS.zip☻♥■∞{╚§XÅD{┘Æ╩mYÄÜXτ╕○\╚Θº£¥ΘBM@Q05♠{{↨↨▬§¶‼↕◄►☼1♦  wumbo

1 hour ago, BuckGup said:

I would argue there are two sexes and uncommonly having both. But gender could range widely. Most people you see flipping out on the internet are just select ones and made widespread due to the internet. A lot of people are more chill about things. Most of the problems come from older generation who don't like change. You just gotta embrace it and learn to live with it. It's not hurting you 

but they don't WANNA 

Pc Specadoodles:

AMD A8-5500

1 hour ago, Kamjam21xx said:

You guys are WAY off base.... this is just about if POTATO is a gender.. not helicopters

ha, nice pun

Pc Specadoodles:

AMD A8-5500

1 minute ago, JayKay3000 said:

If potato is boiled and still hard, but a little soft does that mean that potato is Trans Gender.

If potato is raw is that male potato and if cooked is that female potato.

Mind Blown.

Its nkt the gender of a potato... its if a creatures gender can be potato.

13 hours ago, EPENEX said:

Gender is an artificial social construct rather than a biological definition. I can say I am female gender(even though my sex is male) because I pratice and exhibits femine societal traits like wearing a dress and conforming to the female gender role.

In mythical island of amazon, if you are warrior like, they may call you female. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

On 5/8/2018 at 12:52 PM, LordTaco42 said:

Ogres like layers ;)

Ogres have layers.

† Christian †

Specs:

CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W |

Certifications: Testout PC-Pro, Network-Pro, & Security-Pro; CompTIA A+ 801 & 802; Certiport IC3 GS5; Microsoft Technology Associate: Software Development Fundamentals.

On 5/9/2018 at 11:14 PM, Drak3 said:

Their new gender is deliciousness.

I identify as McDonald’s french fries. Anyone who doesn’t address me as such is a bigot and a Wendy’s supremacist. 😄 

/s

4 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

I identify as McDonald’s french fries. Anyone who doesn’t address me as such is a bigot and a Wendy’s supremacist. 😄 

/s

How dare you insult us Wendys supremacists ! Mcdonaldslow end fries while amazing could never live up to the glory that is us

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

3 hours ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

How dare you insult us Wendys supremacists ! Mcdonaldslow end fries while amazing could never live up to the glory that is us

Since I'm so gender fluid, I’ll identify myself tomorrow as Burger King’s thick cut fries 🍟 😄

#AllFrenchFriesMatter 

/s

Jokes aside, i support and incentive everyone to identify and like whatever they want/feel. My problem is when they try to change the way i talk/act (of course, this apply if im being respectful. Everyone have te right to ask for respect if they are giving it)

When someone tries to make me refer to them with some bullshit pronoun i rather not speak to them.