Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kamjam21xx

Night theme submit button

So like a grey background around it? I would like that, but LTT didn't make this site. It is a template site from "Invision Community", and they would have to ask the company to change it. Unless of course LTT has access to the code. Hmm.

@LinusTech

hi.

A box appears around it when you hover over it...

Why do you need another box? Is the orange not obvious enough?

Maybe add like a big red arrow pointing to it too?

My sound system costs more than my PC.        Check out my S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Intel i7 4790k | ASUS GTX770 | ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB | NZXT S340 | Seasonic Platinum 760 | modded H100i | Ducky ONE White TKL RGB | Logitech MX Master 2S | 2x Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | WD Red 4TB Samsung 58" 4k TV | 2x Behringer NEKKST K8 | BIC Acoustech H-100II | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

35 minutes ago, Kamjam21xx said:

Sorry

***FOR MOBILE*** 

The forum is so active that i just use my phone to follow along.

Which browser you use? I think its clear enough with just orange color. I have Firefox.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

It has a box on the day theme, but not adding one on the night theme was a deliberate design decision (by the developer who worked on the site before me). It could be added, but I think doing so would mean that the button is either unreasonably bright on the dark theme, or it's not bright enough to stand out as a primary submission button should. The current button is styled in accordance with the material guidelines, so Google certainly thinks it's ok.

I don't work for Floatplane Media, so any Floatplane comments that I make are my own and may be incorrect or in conflict with the official view.

For Floatplane support, please use the wizard linked in this topic

7 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

It has a box on the day theme, but not adding one on the night theme was a deliberate design decision (by the developer who worked on the site before me). It could be added, but I think doing so would mean that the button is either unreasonably bright on the dark theme, or it's not bright enough to stand out as a primary submission button should. The current button is styled in accordance with the material guidelines, so Google certainly thinks it's ok.

Somewhat off topic, but mind I ask why a forum site would have to adhere to Google's Material guidelines?

The pursuit of knowledge for the sake of knowledge.

Forever in search of my reason to exist.

1 hour ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Somewhat off topic, but mind I ask why a forum site would have to adhere to Google's Material guidelines?

It doesn't, but the design was chosen to roughly emulate it. I mentioned it not to say that we can't change it, but to say that buttons like that are normal.

I don't work for Floatplane Media, so any Floatplane comments that I make are my own and may be incorrect or in conflict with the official view.

For Floatplane support, please use the wizard linked in this topic

Wow i didnt even know there was a night theme buried in that menu. Ty :P

The submit button is basically the same dark gray as the field around it for me, but the red submitreply text is visible.