Ultimate DUAL 8K Workstation!

I wonder how much fps you could push out in games on dual 8k monitors, Given you use gaming cards... sounds expensive 

Maybe soon the editors will have them ;) 

-threads merged-, please do not double post topics

Spoiler

xD

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

29 minutes ago, Kahubu said:

Name of keyboard and mouse????

Mouse is probably Logitech G703 LIGHTSPEED

Keyboard is Logitech Craft Advanced Wireless Keyboard

24 minutes ago, ema42 said:

What's the CPU cooler used there?

Some noctua

25 minutes ago, Some Random Member said:

Some noctua

Doing some research, since those GSkill TridentZ RGB sticks are 44mm tall, the only Noctua coolers that allow that height are NH-L12S and NH-C14S, relatively allowing 48mm and 67mm sticks in high clearance mode

I got fucking chills watching this..... x.x 

Oh god.. ill be dumping probably 4.5k into a new rig, just the tower... and that just... wow. D:

Awesome sweet cool.

You lucky dog @LinusTech

With some foam and those triangle pieces for bass, you could probably setup a tiny room for an audio engineer. 

Maybe buy a short book on it to avoid reading something thats 200 pages.

I think the ideal is 14ft away from you, aimed right at your ears. Nice Titanium dome tweeters arent one to dissapoint either. If thats a legitimate tube amp, you got the best slewrate possible.

God what a setup. Cant get over it.

Ive never been as happy to see anything in one of the videos you all make. Just wow. 

I want those speakers.

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

Only 2 8K monitors? I thought this was LinusTECHTips, not LinusPLEBtips.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Would be really cool to see this in a Neural Network or AI real world situation.  A video exploring that would be super interesting! @LinusTech

Setup

CPU: i7 10700K Cooled By Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix White Edition | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 VISION OC | MOBO: MSI MPG Z490M |

MEMORY: 32 GBs of Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB White CASE: White Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 W SFX | 

STORAGE: 2 TB Samsung 860 Evo SSD & 1 TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 MONITOR: ASUS TUF VG27WQ1B 

PERIPHERALS: Razer Blackwidow V3 W/ Yellow Switches and Logitech G604 | OTHER: 8x White Corsair iCue QL120 and White Cable Extensions 

Add me on Steam!

So Ultimate Triple Monitor 8K Gaming confirmed? Dual watercooled Quadros with watercooled 7980Xe :x

Main Gaming PC - i9 10850k @ 5GHz - EVGA XC Ultra 2080ti with Heatkiller 4 - Asrock Z490 Taichi - Corsair H115i - 32GB GSkill Ripjaws V 3600 CL16 OC'd to 3733 - HX850i - Samsung NVME 256GB SSD - Samsung 3.2TB PCIe 8x Enterprise NVMe - Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM HD - Lian Li Air

Proxmox Server - i7 8700k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB EVGA 3000 CL15 OC'd to 3200 - Asus Strix Z370-E Gaming - Oracle F80 800GB Enterprise SSD, LSI SAS running 3 4TB and 2 6TB (Both Raid Z0), Samsung 840Pro 120GB - Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Super Server - i9 7980Xe @ 4.5GHz - 64GB 3200MHz Cl16 - Asrock X299 Professional - Nvidia Telsa K20 -Sandisk 512GB Enterprise SATA SSD, 128GB Seagate SATA SSD, 1.5TB WD Green (Over 9 years of power on time) - Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2

Laptop - 2019 Macbook Pro 16" - i7 - 16GB - 512GB - 5500M 8GB - Thermal Pads and Graphite Tape modded

Smart Phones - iPhone X - 64GB, AT&T, iOS 13.3 iPhone 6 : 16gb, AT&T, iOS 12 iPhone 4 : 16gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken. iPhone 3G : 8gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 4.2.1 Jailbroken.

2 hours ago, Streetguru said:

Only 2 8K monitors? I thought this was LinusTECHTips, not LinusPLEBtips.

Its a workstation setup, however some vertical 1080p screens to throw different windows in would be nice. I like using entire monitors for each window when i can.

Thats like the ultimate single card workstation.

Hello everyone i'm coping here my comment from youtube for the sake of visibility since it's a Linus frequently complaint topic:

Linus there is a way to mitigate your editors audio monitoring problem, look for Nx Virtual Mix Room + Nx Head Tracker. It's a vst plugin that virtualize a clean room, they also have a Bluetooth head tracker to increase the realism. Download the demo and try with a webcam. If you use a headphone for witch they have calibration files and take time to measure the users head it's on the spot.

Anyone know what speaker stands they are?

one doesn't need 2 8K monitors... If one does need 2 8K monitors, price isn't a issue(not to mention how did they survive beforehand), but equally you would prob buy another Quadro or 2 so... Also most people don't need (or use, even if they should) AdobeRGB, there are cheaper options in 4K (even with Adobe) that would likely be better for the average person, even in the biz. This video is literally every editors dream :D

1 hour ago, mozrila said:

If anyone has $21,754.78 bucks to spare... This covers the machine costs without desk/audio equipment.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hBJrr6

They actually used 128GB so add another $900-1100 :P

2 hours ago, Egg-Roll said:

one doesn't need 2 8K monitors

You're right. We need 3.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel