[Finished] new years WAN PARTY (Everyone invited!!!)

anyone interested in a New years WAN party? We could versus the Tek Syndicate community and see who wins. I personally don't have a server so maybe we could get the whole community involved and I'm pretty sure that there are people out there in this community who wouldn't mind sparing us a server for a night. I'll be posting this in the Tek Syndicate forum and see whether they're interested, if you are then please vote in the poll.
Don't forget to suggest games in the comments!!! I'll work on getting this done maybe I'll contact some people I know and they MIGHT allow me to borrow a server for 1 night.

Also if you can spare the community a server then let me know either through PM or posting it in the comments.

!!!IMPORTANT!!!
If you would like to register for this event then please fill in the following form. It's only 4 questions of which all are multiple choice so won't take longer then 1 minute
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1omy24CHBkUrO22apkloU7RjzHLggWGHw4_OhhnpJZ8I/viewform

Edit:
List of games I've got in mind atm:

• chivalry
  • CS
  • GMOD (Some build challenges)
  • TF2
  • Battlefield 1942
  • Battlefield 3
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 (Never played it but seems like a cool game)
  • League Of Legends (I'm not any good in it but I'll give it a shot  ;))
  • Minecraft 

Edit 2:
Battlefield 3 is added to the list.
Still no updates about the servers.

Edit 3:
Sadly I still haven't been able to find a server yet and 4 days to go, if you guys really want this to happen then please look around and ask friends whether they have servers to spare.
Lets try getting @LinusTech  or @Slick  involved and I'm pretty sure that they might have people who could spare us a server.

Edit 4:
Minecraft added to the list.
Possible server hosts: @[member=xxxyoloxswagxxx-420blazeit] | zanginator

Edit 5:
Left 4 Dead 2 added to the list.
Can we get anymore edits?
 yes-we-can-saw-mix_large.jpg

Edit 6:

I managed to find someone from the TekSyndicate community who is able to host the servers. Kudos to zanginator who will be running the servers.

Don't forget to submit the form to get informed about the server IP and what times the games will be running.

Edit 7:

Sadly we aren't able to setup a Battlefield 3 servers as it requires us to rent a secondary server specifically for bf3 which would cost too much but by tomorrow everyone should have a update about what games will be running, on what server and at what time. (That's if you have filled in the form) but I can tell you all this.

Install the following games as we've already tested the servers for them and they are ready to be used tomorrow:

More updates coming today so stay tuned!

FINAL UPDATE!

Gaming server:          eldgaith.com
Teamspeak server:    teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.com (Feel free to join now if you'd wish to discuss something)

Game times:
gmod:                       18:00 -19:00
tf2:                            19:00 -20:30
break:                       20:30 -21:00
minecraft:                 21:00 -22:30
battlefield 1942:       22:30 -00:00

Edited by Nallown

That sounds really fun! :)

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

if we can find a server

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Sounds great, but depends on the game played... Not really into Dota 2 or any other MMOs/MOBAs, but CS:GO is nice :)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

so a WAN party then

I see what you did there :D

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

I think we should have like teams, most popular forum members/best at the game that we pick to fight against the teksyndicate's member's of choice 

also it being all streamed would be nice

so a WAN party then

meh, i'll be booking a ticket for everyone to my house and allow them to connect to my local router. how does that sound? :P

joking ofcourse!

'LAN' Local Area Network. Am I the only one seeing the problem here?

lol I almost reported your post accidentally, no worries I haven't and if I would have then I would have explained to the mod that it was a accident anyway I was trying to say that I understand the differences between LAN, MAN and WAN I just wasn't really thinking. I already fixed it

I think we should have like teams, most popular forum members/best at the game that we pick to fight against the teksyndicate's member's of choice 

also it being all streamed would be nice

if that happens I want to play chivalry  :)

YESSSSSSSSSSS

Fractal R4- 4670k @ 3.4 Ghz- Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb- 2TB Wd Black- 256 GB Samsung SSD- Cosair 760w PSU- Corsair h80i- ASUS CU II GTX 780- ASUS VI Hero LGA 1150

Like a CSGO match or something?

anything and everything just suggest some games so I can organize this very well so we won't have random games but we'll have games which most people would want to play and would be able to play.

There are many problems you have to overcome but it's a good plan nonetheless 

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

fuck yeah that would be an AWESOME game to play

Lots of us are part of their community too, but it would be awesome

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

This sounds awesome, If we can't find a server by the 4 i can ask my boss if he can spare one for us.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

Lots of us are part of their community too, but it would be awesome

I understand that but it's up to you to consider what team you'd like to join, I'm personally going for uhmm.... now that I think about it, its not easy choosing inbetween them xD and keep in mind there will be games we'll be playing where we have to work together.

I understand that but it's up to you to consider what team you'd like to join, I'm personally going for uhmm.... now that I think about it, its not easy choosing inbetween them xD and keep in mind there will be games we'll be playing where we have to work together.

Fair enough, everyone contact linus 

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Logan loves it too 

From the looks of it, chivalry will become one of the games we'll be playing we just gotta find some people who are willing to host the servers

List of games I've got in mind atm:

• chivalry
  • CS
  • GMOD (Some build challenges)
  • TF2
  • Battlefield 1942
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 (Never played it but seems like a cool game)
  • League Of Legends (I'm not any good in it but I'll give it a shot ;))

Please suggest any more games and since we've already got 25 votes it seems like that most people are happy with the WAN party.