Best DiY kit for LGA 2066

I'm looking to get a DiY Liquid cooling kit specifically for a Intel I9-7920X.
I'm planning on using a Coolermaster C700p and want to Front Mount the Radiator and i dont want to Liquid cool my Gpu's.

I dont want to overclock but i've never used anything more than a AiO cooler and feel like stepping up to a custom loop is a good idea for me.

Any suggestions on a DiY Kit that fits the socket would be amazing.

Character artist in the Games industry.

22 minutes ago, MzCatieB said:

I'm looking to get a DiY Liquid cooling kit specifically for a Intel I9-7920X.
I'm planning on using a Coolermaster C700p and want to Front Mount the Radiator and i dont want to Liquid cool my Gpu's.

I dont want to overclock but i've never used anything more than a AiO cooler and feel like stepping up to a custom loop is a good idea for me.

Any suggestions on a DiY Kit that fits the socket would be amazing.

https://www.ekfluidgaming.com/ek-kit-a240 super entry level

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-kit-p360 problably the  best option

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

Just now, MzCatieB said:

was looking at a 360 rad 

i added another link

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

If you are planning to overclock it heavily you better get a monoblock for you motherboard. It is known that vrms on i9s are getting very hot and might even cause instabilities an throttling.

CPU: i7 8700K OC 5.0 gHz, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero (Z170), RAM: 32gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Asus Strix OC gtx 1080ti, Storage: Samsung 950pro 500gb, samsung 860evo 500gb, 2x2Tb + 6Tb HDD,Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling: Very custom loop.

CPU: i7 8700K, Motherboard Asus z390i, RAM:32gb g.skill RGB 3200, GPU: EVGA Gtx 1080ti SC Black, Storage: samsung 960evo 500gb, samsung 860evo 1tb (M.2) Case: lian li q37. Cooling: on the way to get watercooled (EKWB, HWlabs, Noctua, Barrow)

CPU: i7 9400F, Motherboard: Z170i pro gaming, RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Sapphire Vega56 pulse with Bykski waterblock, Storage: wd blue 500gb (windows) Samsung 860evo 500Gb (MacOS), PSU Corsair sf600 Case: Motif Monument aluminium replica, Cooling: Custom water cooling loop

3 minutes ago, MaratM said:

If you are planning to overclock it heavily you better get a monoblock for you motherboard. It is known that vrms on i9s are getting very hot and might even cause instabilities an throttling.

Like i said, i dont want to overclock... but im tempted to liquid cool the RAM with the loop.

saying that, i do Bake/Render stuff that can take up to a few days at 90-100% CPU usage... hence why im going for a custom loop

23 minutes ago, MzCatieB said:

Like i said, i dont want to overclock... but im tempted to liquid cool the RAM with the loop.

saying that, i do Bake/Render stuff that can take up to a few days at 90-100% CPU usage... hence why im going for a custom loop

Any 360mm kit will do the job, there are options from

- ekwb (ek fluid gaming or phenix or just use their configurator page)

- alphacool (with a monster rad)

- thermaltake

it all depends on the budget you willing to spend on your cooling solution

CPU: i7 8700K OC 5.0 gHz, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero (Z170), RAM: 32gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Asus Strix OC gtx 1080ti, Storage: Samsung 950pro 500gb, samsung 860evo 500gb, 2x2Tb + 6Tb HDD,Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling: Very custom loop.

CPU: i7 8700K, Motherboard Asus z390i, RAM:32gb g.skill RGB 3200, GPU: EVGA Gtx 1080ti SC Black, Storage: samsung 960evo 500gb, samsung 860evo 1tb (M.2) Case: lian li q37. Cooling: on the way to get watercooled (EKWB, HWlabs, Noctua, Barrow)

CPU: i7 9400F, Motherboard: Z170i pro gaming, RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Sapphire Vega56 pulse with Bykski waterblock, Storage: wd blue 500gb (windows) Samsung 860evo 500Gb (MacOS), PSU Corsair sf600 Case: Motif Monument aluminium replica, Cooling: Custom water cooling loop

• 2 weeks later...

i'v decided to go for a Custom loop using the EKWB configuration tool and im gonna go with 2x360 rads (1 for the front and the other for the top)
at a later date i will add GPU's in to the loop so till then it will just help keep the CPU temps down whilst i work