Need some recommendation for wireless headphone

I am looking for a light weight wireless headphone. I only use headphone when I'm playing games while voice chatting or playing PVP FPS like overwatch. 

I am currently using logitech G633 for a while now, not really satisfy with it, I feel it is too heavy as especially during many hours of gaming. And when I adjust or move the headphone, it will create those annoying squeaky plastic noise which will be picked up by the mic. Speaking of picking up unwanted noise, the noise canceling is poor, on top of those squeaky plastic noise, it will also pick up noise from the background.

Wireless is not a must, but I tends to favor it if it doesn't sacrifice much quality compared to wired headphones.

I used to complain to one of my friend about his background sound because he his computer is in the living room, so I brought one him a HyberX Cloud as a birthday present and the mic is crisp and the noise cancellation is great. I'm wondering if the wireless version is any good.

Any comment and recommendation will be greatly appreciated. I am open to all suggestion, thanks!

HardwareCanucks has a really in depth video here:

Main rig: i7 8086K // EVGA Z370 Micro // 16GB Gskill TridentZ 3200Mhz CL14 // Sapphire Pulse RX 7800XT// a variety of noctua cooling // Corsair RM750x v2 //  Fractal Meshify C

Secondary rig: R5 3600 // MSI B450i Gaming Plus // 16GB Gskill FlareX 3200CL14 // MSI GTX 1080ti Gaming X // Cooler Master V650 // Fractal Meshify C

Audio setup: Audient iD4 // Adam A7X // Sennheiser HD 650 // Sennheiser HD 25-II // Audio Technica M50x // Sennheiser Momentum 4

2 minutes ago, chckovsky said:

Yes, I've watched that video too, that's one of the reason triggered my desire to buy a wireless headphone..

33 minutes ago, chckovsky said:

I have the Corsair VOID one, I really like it and its not very expensive. Sits good on my head, battery lasts more than a day and sound quality is on par

CPU Intel Core i5-7500  MoBo MSI B250M PRO RAM 16GB (2x8) Crucial DDR4-2400 GPU MSI Geforce GTX 1060 6GB OC

Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250 + GB 2TB Seagate Barracuda Case Sharkoon VS4-S PSU Cooler Master Masterwatt Lite 400

Monitor Acer KG271A + AOC G2460VQ6 Keyboard Sharkoon Skiller MECH SGK1 (Kaihl Brown) Mouse Razer Deathadder Elite Headset Corsair VOID Wireless Dolby 7.1 RGB

VR Oculus Rift

Not sure why but you dont see much in the way of marketing but I have the LucidSound LS40s and it is by far the most comfortable headset I've ever owned (Kingston Hyper X Cloud II, Turtle Beach somethings, Skarkoon Xstatic Pro, Fancy Sony headset). Honestly I'd say the LS30s are probably the better buy seeing as so few cards do DTS or Dolby Digital Live encoding.

They are built very solid as well

EDIT: Oh and the best reason to get them.... they show up as 2 different audio devices (Gaming device and chat device) and you control the volume of each using each of the ear cups (you turn the ear cup). By far and away my favourite thing about them as it makes it super easy to adjust volumes on the fly

2 hours ago, WoodroweBones said:

Not sure why but you dont see much in the way of marketing but I have the LucidSound LS40s and it is by far the most comfortable headset I've ever owned (Kingston Hyper X Cloud II, Turtle Beach somethings, Skarkoon Xstatic Pro, Fancy Sony headset). Honestly I'd say the LS30s are probably the better buy seeing as so few cards do DTS or Dolby Digital Live encoding.

They are built very solid as well

EDIT: Oh and the best reason to get them.... they show up as 2 different audio devices (Gaming device and chat device) and you control the volume of each using each of the ear cups (you turn the ear cup). By far and away my favourite thing about them as it makes it super easy to adjust volumes on the fly

Not sure what you mean by that, but thanks for your recommendation.

The reviews I saw are great, however it is unfortunately I can't get those at where I live. I can still get it via online if I really wanted it. Is a great suggestion, thank you very much.

Haha yeah that first sentence is a mess. Sorry about that I started writing it, got interrupted, then started writing it again so its just a jumbled mess. Basically what i meant is that I'm not sure why there isnt much in the way of marketing for LucidSound products.

And yes finding them is unfortunately the hardest part. Probably related to the marketing issue

14 hours ago, 12chrismi said:

I have the Corsair VOID one, I really like it and its not very expensive. Sits good on my head, battery lasts more than a day and sound quality is on par

Void Pro is one is the bang for the buck choice for me.

6 hours ago, JohnLuelf said:

HyperX Cloud Alpha

Great mic, superb build, best-in-class sound.

I have reading/watching tons of review yesterday, I honestly still haven't got a fix on whether i should go for wireless or not.