Looking for a little help finding a good price on this sound card

Torque2Spec

Hello world! I have a short story for you. I have been thinking about upgrading my sound on my rig for quite some time now. Last night my Razer ManO'Wars betrayed me and broke almost in half in the top center. I took this as a sign from the audio gods that it was time to upgrade. I went to my local computer store thinking it was going to be a one-stop shop. I picked up the Razer Tiamat 7.1 v2's and (was) going to scoop the Asus Essence STX 7.1 sound card /w daughter board. OP I know but that's just how I roll, plus my setup is all Asus and Razer and I'm weird when it comes to my stuff so I gotta keep my theme going. Anyway, short story long, I left thinking I would just order it online and I have only found one place that has them in stock and I wasn't liking the price. Maybe that's just the price but I was under the impression it was around $250. I'll post links below. If anyone has any info for me or even a U.S. distributor, I would be greatly appreciative for any advice you could give.

https://www.asus.com/Sound-Cards/Essence_STX_II_71/

http://www.grooves-inc.com/asus-asus-xonar-essence-stx-asus-hardware-electronic-pZZa1-2097547206.html?language=en&currency=USD&utm_source=froogle_us&utm_campaign=froogle_us&gclid=CjwKCAjwzoDXBRBbEiwAGZRIeN-VwCgjSwr_Ww6G5YhkpLkEb1TG9sOkoUzn-_aYOPfHA7ByeEfi_BoCeEgQAvD_BwE

Thanks for all the help guys!!! Couldn't have done it without you!!!

That's quite alright, some of us do have lives you know...

Why do you think you need a $250 sound card?