Where Can I Sell Steam/Origin Codes?

DoubleY

I am sure that this has been posted many times on the forum, but I wanted an updated answer. 

I have a bunch of BF4 codes that I want to sell, but I don't know where to sell them. (I AM NOT TRYING TO ADVERTISE HERE).

Are there any legitimate websites where I can sell codes and get money sent to Paypal or something? Or am I out of luck ? :(

Thanks in advance.

it would be better giving them away :)

you can try ebay but since it's notorious for scammers trying to sell codes that are "unused" that don't work, so I guess maybe you could try that out

it would be better giving them away :)

you can try ebay but since it's notorious for scammers trying to sell codes that are "unused" that don't work, so I guess maybe you could try that out

I have already given 1 away, and my dad says I can't give any more away. Plus, I want to buy a game on Steam :P

I have already given 1 away, and my dad says I can't give any more away. Plus, I want to buy a game on Steam :P

Giving away/selling Steam codes is against Steam ToS. So you shouldn't be doing either.

But idc, I give away my extra codes all the time. Otherwise, they'd just sit there. If you really want to sell them, try eBay?

you should giveaway the keys on slicks afterparty

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

First, give me one as a gift for Christmas. Second, eBay or just sell them locally through friends or people at your area.

Reddit,com.r.softwareswap - Note againist the TOS and do not suggest going on but that is an option. (Note the link is not correct so you don't go on it and no mods it does not promote priacy.

i5-3570k l ASRock Z77 Extreme6 LGA1155 I G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 I Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 3.5' 7200RPM I Sapphire Radeon 7950 3GB I Cooler Master Storm Enforcer I SeaSonic 620W I Windows 7

You could gift me one since I would REALLY REALLY would like to play it but do not have the money to do so :)

JEEZ people. You all gave him the wrong answers except if you said ebay. First, check with your friends and see if they want to buy a game code from you. Then, try stuff like craigslist(in person), ebay maybe ask if anyone wants to buy the codes from you on here even. Where ever you can get the word out and have a person buy it from you then that is where u can put it up.

JEEZ people. You all gave him the wrong answers except if you said ebay. First, check with your friends and see if they want to buy a game code from you. Then, try stuff like craigslist(in person), ebay maybe ask if anyone wants to buy the codes from you on here even. Where ever you can get the word out and have a person buy it from you then that is where u can put it up.

I would ask here, but advertising is against the ToS

I would ask here, but advertising is against the ToS

Yea I guess that is true. Well you can PM a person on something else that posts something like oh yea I would want that on this post. Anyway. Also, I am also a proud user of 8.1.

Well a bold person could just create a few accounts and float their email and items for sale across the forums. I'm not condoning it, although I don't really care it's not like LTT is responsible anyway, but jus' sayin' eh

If you have any digital DELUXE versions I'd probably buy one from you. 

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Why won't he let you give them away?

Why won't he let you give them away?

Because, he wants me to make something off of them. Besides, I've already given 1 away. But I'll try and convince him otherwise 

Because, he wants me to make something off of them. Besides, I've already given 1 away. But I'll try and convince him otherwise 

Tell your dad to stop being so stingy and greedy.  :P

IDK if your allowed on steam but, maybe trade code for code. 

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

Sell them for Bitcoin, or Litecoin. Non reversible transaction making it much safer for the seller.

You can't sell anything on Linus Tech Tips. Though there are marketplaces for this very thing. Here's a subreddit for selling via Litecoin http://www.reddit.com/r/ltcmarket/

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

I have sold them on various classified sites and on RFD.  Always nice to get some money back to help offset the cost of buying a new video card.  I will be doing the same with the GTX 760 purchase I made recently.  It comes with 2 games.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

• 3 months later...

I am sure that this has been posted many times on the forum, but I wanted an updated answer. 

I have a bunch of BF4 codes that I want to sell, but I don't know where to sell them. (I AM NOT TRYING TO ADVERTISE HERE).

Are there any legitimate websites where I can sell codes and get money sent to Paypal or something? Or am I out of luck ? :(

Thanks in advance.

I have 2 things to say. 1) Can you give me one of the codes. 2) You can trade a game with a fellow steam friend. Check it out on steam FAQs

I have 2 things to say. 1) Can you give me one of the codes. 2) You can trade a game with a fellow steam friend. Check it out on steam FAQs

The codes are long gone. I sold them within a week after this was made. Sorry :(