New to the top

Jtalk4456

In messages specifically, I would like to see the newest response at the top. As it currently is, if you talk to anyone enough to have a 2nd page, you have to hit the page number then scroll all the way to the bottom to check a message. If that's not possible then at least clicking on the message notification should take you to the new comment

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

So as an update on this, I got the desktop notification for a personal message and clicking that DID take me to the newest message which is good, I just wish it did that when i clicked from the message notification box too

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

I definitely agree with the suggestion that clicking the notification should take you to that message. I'm not sure why that isn't the case already though, and I don't think it's something that I can change, so it will likely need to go through IPS, which will take a very long time if they ever change it. I will look into and suggest it though.

HTTP/2 203

Just now, colonel_mortis said:

I definitely agree with the suggestion that clicking the notification should take you to that message. I'm not sure why that isn't the case already though, and I don't think it's something that I can change, so it will likely need to go through IPS, which will take a very long time if they ever change it. I will look into and suggest it though.

thanks! I'm in no hurry

It looks like this has probably been fixed for the next release already actually, so when that launches here in about August this should be fixed.

HTTP/2 203

7 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

It looks like this has probably been fixed for the next release already actually, so when that launches here in about August this should be fixed.

Nice, thanks for the reply!