I need help finding a 4k Monitor

LiamW19

I am trying to find a 4k monitor or 2 for my gaming pc. It need to be 23-25" have 1ms response time, 4k at 60hz and a DisplayPort output.

The design is preferably a thin matte black frame suitable for a dual monitor setup, but anything will do.

The price range is preferably at a max of $800. 

Also g-sync would be great if it falls in budget.

I don't think you want a 4K monitor that small. 28" Is the smallest I'd go but ideally I'd choose a 32" or bigger- This is mostly personal preference but the scaling on a monitor that small with a 4xFHD resolution will be bad. Don't get me wrong it's very nice to have a higher pixel density, but a lot of software still doesn't scale well on 4k

CPU: 2x Xeon E5 2670 Motherboard: ASRock EP2C602-4L/D16,  RAM: 64GB of 1333 MHz mermory from Samsung (ECC),  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070,  Case: NZXT Switch 810, Storage: Samsug EVO 250GB and 500GB, 3x3 TB and 1x1TB  HDD  PSU: Corsair RM 850,  Mouse: Logitech MX Master 2s,  Headset: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO black edition (80 ohm), OS: UnRaid with two VMs and Plex 

Ok thanks, the only reason that I wanted a 24" is because my desk is shallow, and I would be closer to the monitor, but a 28" will do and I can find those really easy.