How to connect RGB fans?

TH Gamer

Hi all, my case has a button for RGB controling but how would i connect my 6 RGB fans to the button. On the RGB Case version with fans the case comes with a RGB controller but i didn buy that one so how would i conect them?

Btw my motherboard doesn't support RGB

You'd have to buy a 3rd party rgb controller. Is the RGB button there on your case? If it is you should be able to hook the controller up to it.

REMEMBER:

IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND, YOU GOTTA QUOTE ME 

OR

PUT @Fixinit1 IN YOUR RESPONSE!!!!!

Gosh, I hate it when people forget. Anyway, check out my PC below, and there's a PCPartPicker link on my profile, If you wanna see what I'm planning.

Spoiler

SYSTEM SPECS: Finally ditched the Pentium N3540, now I've got the following:

CPU - Ryzen 5 2400G

GPU - 1060 6GB Gigabyte G1 Gaming

RAM - 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Team T-Force Delta RGB

MOTHERBOARD - MSI B350 Tomahawk

PSU - EVGA 450BT

CASE - PHANTEKS  P350X

its on the case but i dont have a RGB controller since i didnt buy the rgb edition with fans can controller

On 4/22/2018 at 6:54 PM, TH Gamer said:

None of these are compatible with each other on controlling RGB side of things. Fans linked in here come with their own controller, case appears to have own controller and the ones you linked below also come with own controller. This is quite common if you go with cheap stuff as it costs less to make cheap remote than pay licensing fees for branded software control systems. If some of these would actually have more standard-ish connector for RGB control, then they might work with other software or controllers. But as they are from cheap brands, there isn't any real info, pics or manuals to verify. And I don't have time to watch/read several reviews to find out. I'll leave that dirty work for you.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv