ok so two things.

1: i was messing with my sd card and i made a partition on it and now it won't go away i can't extend to make one partition how do i fix that?

2: when i got my laptop i had to get the drivers for it and now i don't need them anymore so is it ok to delete this folder it is where my the drivers installer are

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

If i read your question correctely. You have one main drive Plus on SD card. the partitions are on the SD card. 

There are several program that will redo a partition without damaging the data.

The second option is to remove all data ( copy paste ) from the card and move it to a folder on the main drive.

Then, you can use Disk Management ( in computer management ).To delete all partition on the SD card, and make a new one with the total . It`s called - Delete Volume - and - New Simple Volume

Go to the card in disk management use mouse, right click to get menu, then delete volume, do it for both partition, it will create one big one then you make new volume

I use a program called bootice to manage partitions, makes it easy and simple. And yes, if you really want to delete that folder you can, as long as you've installed all the drivers properly.

REMEMBER:

IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND, YOU GOTTA QUOTE ME 

OR

PUT @Fixinit1 IN YOUR RESPONSE!!!!!

Gosh, I hate it when people forget. Anyway, check out my PC below, and there's a PCPartPicker link on my profile, If you wanna see what I'm planning.

Spoiler

SYSTEM SPECS: Finally ditched the Pentium N3540, now I've got the following:

CPU - Ryzen 5 2400G

GPU - 1060 6GB Gigabyte G1 Gaming

RAM - 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Team T-Force Delta RGB

MOTHERBOARD - MSI B350 Tomahawk

PSU - EVGA 450BT

CASE - PHANTEKS  P350X

9 hours ago, Fixinit1 said:

I use a program called bootice to manage partitions, makes it easy and simple. And yes, if you really want to delete that folder you can, as long as you've installed all the drivers properly.

9 hours ago, Zmax said:

If i read your question correctely. You have one main drive Plus on SD card. the partitions are on the SD card. 

There are several program that will redo a partition without damaging the data.

The second option is to remove all data ( copy paste ) from the card and move it to a folder on the main drive.

Then, you can use Disk Management ( in computer management ).To delete all partition on the SD card, and make a new one with the total . It`s called - Delete Volume - and - New Simple Volume

Go to the card in disk management use mouse, right click to get menu, then delete volume, do it for both partition, it will create one big one then you make new volume

But disc managemer doesn’t show the other partition of the sad card

Weird . You SD card shows in the File Explorer. It should also show up in the Disk Management.

1 hour ago, Zmax said:

Weird . You SD card shows in the File Explorer. It should also show up in the Disk Management.

It does not 

17 hours ago, Zmax said:

so how do i fix it. and also what about the drivers installers can i delete those too

From what I know you can delete the files, if they are the downloaded installer.

What I do is have a folder for downloading stuff , so that I can delete any temporary files.

As to the SD card, try a program that will redo partitions, there are many of those. 

From Tom`s Hardware web site

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/277170-32-best-partitioning-software

I can not endorse any, because I do not use one

Can you make a pic of the Disk management part. So that it will show all the HD

On 4/23/2018 at 4:31 PM, Zmax said:

From what I know you can delete the files, if they are the downloaded installer.

What I do is have a folder for downloading stuff , so that I can delete any temporary files.

As to the SD card, try a program that will redo partitions, there are many of those. 

From Tom`s Hardware web site

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/277170-32-best-partitioning-software

I can not endorse any, because I do not use one

On 4/23/2018 at 4:48 PM, Zmax said:

Can you make a pic of the Disk management part. So that it will show all the HD

Ok I fixed my sd card on my iMac and it was easy I pop it in, go to disk unity and erase it with exfat and it works just one partition 

5 minutes ago, Kingdomkey said:

Ok I fixed my sd card on my iMac and it was easy I pop it in, go to disk unity and erase it with exfat and it works just one partition 

cool