searching for a E-ATX case

Hello,

im looking far case that is small, but that can hold a E-ATX motherboard anda 180mm psu. it also needs to look calm, and not too many lines and forms. just something good and basic but also cool. my budget is about €75. with small i mean a case that is small (size) but good enough for air, would like it to be a mid-tower and anything smaller. (and if possible a place for 5.25") 

What's your budget for the case?

Could you define small as well?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

2 hours ago, CaptainChaos025 said:

Hello,

im looking far case that is small, but that can hold a E-ATX motherboard 

Generally speaking, E-ATX and "small" do not go hand in hand. However, 

2 hours ago, CaptainChaos025 said:

180mm psu. it also needs to look calm, and not too many lines and forms. just something good and basic but also cool

The Fractal Design Define R6 at $150 fits this criteria. If that's a bit too much of a pill to swallow, the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG could also do the job.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 4/22/2018 at 9:36 AM, TVwazhere said:

The Fractal Design Define R6 at $150 fits this criteria. If that's a bit too much of a pill to swallow, the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG could also do the job.

The pro m will not hold a very large E-atx (264mm max) so you need to check the length of your motherboard(mines 272mm wide). The r6 is what I'm going to switch to, since its the only thing that ticked all the boxes for me. Using the corsair 400c right now.

1 minute ago, vladonizer said:

The pro m will not hold a very large E-atx (264mm max) so you need to check the length of your motherboard(mines 272mm wide). The r6 is what I'm going to switch to, since its the only thing that ticked all the boxes for me. Using the corsair 400c right now.

E-ATX is like the "Large fans" of the late 200's (180mm/200mm/230mm) where no one can pick a standard size to stick with! :( And technically "true" eATX is 12"x13" (330mm) so it's technically even worse!

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 minute ago, TVwazhere said:

E-ATX is like the "Large fans" of the late 200's (180mm/200mm/230mm) where no one can pick a standard size to stick with! :( And technically "true" eATX is 12"x13" (330mm) so it's technically even worse!

It's aggrevating because I wanted the pro m :( If I could do a do over I would not have gotten eatx. REGRET

• 2 weeks later...
On 22-4-2018 at 4:36 PM, TVwazhere said:

yea...150 is a bit too much. anything good for under €70?

3 hours ago, CaptainChaos025 said:

yea...150 is a bit too much. anything good for under €70?

Couldnt find anything under 70... At 80 you have the Corsair 400C, The Enthoo Pro M (original, so no TG) and the P400 (which of the three will perform the worst for air cooling)

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/products/case/#f=3&X=0,8713