LG 49UJ620V wall mount?

Tadziunia
Go to solution Solved by Spotty,
6 minutes ago, Tadziunia said:

Hey guys , i wan tot buy TV, but am not sure it's possible to mount it on the wall. I can't find any info or instruction for that. Any ideas ?

TVs are commonly wall mounted through what is known as a VESA mount. You will need to find a VESA wall mount with compatible dimensions as your model of TV. It's faily easily to install if you can operate a drill and can find studs in your wall, but if you're unsure about installing it on the wall, consult a professional TV installer.

I couldn't find any information about whether or not this model of TV supports VESA mount in its LG manual, however I did find information for it on another website. This suggests that your TV will support wall mounting through a 200x200mm VESA mount. Feel free to contact the store you are purchasing it from to confirm that it does indeed support VESA mounting.

image.png.413a5b33ac88426c1c889971e8686b26.png

https://www.displayspecifications.com/en/model/dd54e97

Hey guys , i wan tot buy TV, but am not sure it's possible to mount it on the wall. I can't find any info or instruction for that. Any ideas ?

6 minutes ago, Tadziunia said:

TVs are commonly wall mounted through what is known as a VESA mount. You will need to find a VESA wall mount with compatible dimensions as your model of TV. It's faily easily to install if you can operate a drill and can find studs in your wall, but if you're unsure about installing it on the wall, consult a professional TV installer.

I couldn't find any information about whether or not this model of TV supports VESA mount in its LG manual, however I did find information for it on another website. This suggests that your TV will support wall mounting through a 200x200mm VESA mount. Feel free to contact the store you are purchasing it from to confirm that it does indeed support VESA mounting.

image.png.413a5b33ac88426c1c889971e8686b26.png

https://www.displayspecifications.com/en/model/dd54e97

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450