Samsung PLS Monitor bit bright/blueish in the right side

numcapsule

Hi,
I just bought a used monitor S24F350FHEXXS and realize that the screen is bit blueish/bright in the right corner. Honestly it' not really that noticeable but I just want to find out why.
I've changed the Color Temp via Monitor settings, I've tweaked everything, but I can still see that the area is bit bright/blueish compared to others even in Warm temperature or other temp.

Anyone know what might be the problem?
It is my second monitor connected to my Surface Pro.

Thanks

Do you notice it in all scenes or does it just stand out more when the screen is black?  Sounds like the backlight diffuser might be imperfectly seated and is causing some light bleed (which is pretty common and not always covered under warranty).

11 hours ago, ShredBird said:

Do you notice it in all scenes or does it just stand out more when the screen is black?  Sounds like the backlight diffuser might be imperfectly seated and is causing some light bleed (which is pretty common and not always covered under warranty).

It stands out more when it's white/black color. and only one area.

Do you think I should worry?

Will it get worse in the long term?

Thanks

It's not something that should get any worse, but at the same time I'm not sure there is anything you can do to fix it either.  Getting a panel with minimal light bleed can be kind of a lottery sometimes.  If you can get a picture of it you might try and claim the warranty, usually manufacturers are pretty bad about bleed issues unless it is really bad.