Suggestion for an alarm clock app

I am looking for a alarm clock app that needs either a PIN code or fingerprint authentication to shut off in the mornings.

My roommate has been turning off my alarms and it's really frustrating.

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, FireboltLight20078 said:

I am looking for a alarm clock app that needs either a PIN code or fingerprint authentication to shut off in the mornings.

Thanks!

If you have an iPhone, put it in guided access and put the display to sleep. Note: you will have to change a couple of settings in guided access for it to work well. Go to settings>general>accesibility>guided access and turn it on. Then go into an app (doesn't matter which one) and triple click the home button. This prompts you to enter a passcode of your choosing twice and then will start. Before clicking start, go to the settings button in the bottom right corner and turn off every setting except the sleep/wake button setting. Then press start and lock your screen. When your roommate tries to mess with the phone, they are confronted by a passcode that stops them from even using the touchscreen. 

I think your roommate is frustrated because you don't turn your alarm off yourself.

Does you mum know you're here?

9 minutes ago, FireboltLight20078 said:

Thanks!

For android, just search the playstore, I've seen an app that doesn't allow you to change the alarm time or turn it off until the alarm goes off. The downside, is that silent mode easily bypasses this. 

I have Alarm Clock Xtreme. Free version doesn't have pin or fingerprint, but it has some other options. Like scanning QR code to dismiss.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv