Using LTT b roll footage as a demo for monitors at work

Paddo

I work at a PC shop and I would really like to use the glam footage from videos like "Ultimate DIY Desk PC FINAL INSTALLATION In Glorious 8K" or "BADASS Wall-Mounted Gaming PC" as a demo for our 4k Monitors.
At the moment we use free 4k stock footage. But since it's a store that repairs and sells PCs it would be nice to show videos that actually have PCs in them. I know I can't just download your videos from floatplane and cut the parts I don't need out. But maybe you could sell the edited b roll shots so I can use the footage as a demo? With added watermarks and links to the channel and forum maybe?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 hour ago, Paddo said:

I work at a PC shop and I would really like to use the glam footage from videos like "Ultimate DIY Desk PC FINAL INSTALLATION In Glorious 8K" or "BADASS Wall-Mounted Gaming PC" as a demo for our 4k Monitors.
At the moment we use free 4k stock footage. But since it's a store that repairs and sells PCs it would be nice to show videos that actually have PCs in them. I know I can't just download your videos from floatplane and cut the parts I don't need out. But maybe you could sell the edited b roll shots so I can use the footage as a demo? With added watermarks and links to the channel and forum maybe?

Hey thanks for asking, we've actually discussed licensing our b-roll out for other companies to use. It might be a thing that we do in the future, but for now feel free to play our videos on the PCs in your store. :) 

feel free to play our videos on the PCs in your store.

in a constant loop :)

Thats actually really cool. Ive been meaning to download test clips from hollywood cinema cameras and do vfx on them for my reel. Not a lot of people and teams that gracious.

17 hours ago, CPotter said:

Hey thanks for asking, we've actually discussed licensing our b-roll out for other companies to use. It might be a thing that we do in the future, but for now feel free to play our videos on the PCs in your store. :) 

That's very nice of you guys! Thank you so much! 

6 hours ago, Paddo said:

That's very nice of you guys! Thank you so much! 

Its free advertising for them ;)

Can you please play this video on loop; on at least one monitor in the store?