Avicii is dead

Evolution.

Sad that both Avicii and Verne Troyer died, but meanwhile 'Destiny's Failed Abortion' returns for attention after Beychella:

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/ex-destinys-child-member-farrah-franklin-wants-in-on-future-reunions-news.48370.html?_amp

She's so delusional to the point she thinks she even has fans.

Can we have swapsies please Mr. Grim Reaper?

Linus is my fetish.

16 hours ago, Egg-Roll said:

Have you seen the MADD commercial? It's idiotic.

Yes I have seen it, its so fucking stupid

On 4/21/2018 at 4:14 PM, SC2Mitch said:

Unless anyone confirms officially that he died from vomit or OD'd on drugs, I'd say stop chatting wet. 

Police have already said it's not suspious aka drugs.

That's not what those words mean at all.  "there is no criminal suspicion in the death" only means that they don't suspect that someone ELSE killed him and that they need to search for a murder suspect.  It in no way says that drugs were or were NOT involved.  It just means that no one is looking for a killer.

So is there a toxicology report out or are people just assuming this guy died of drugs ITT because he plays techno?

On 4/21/2018 at 12:48 AM, Canada EH said:

I dont know, but usually thats how they go. Or OD injecting drugs, cant die coming off drugs.

Yes they can, just like alcohol, drugs that are depressants (more so than uppers), can affect the nervous system the same way, and when getting off of them they can cause seizures just like alcohol.  Uppers those don't have the draw backs like this though.

The mechanisms of drugs can stop neurotransmitters form hitting the receptor because the receptor is filled by the drug.  So the body over compensates and sends out more neurotransmitter, once the drug is not being used anymore, well seizures.

Getting off of uppers that is why you see people depressed, slow moving, drooling etc.

22 minutes ago, Mutoh said:

So is there a toxicology report out or are people just assuming this guy died of drugs ITT because he plays techno?

When was the last time ya saw a 28 year musician die of natural causes ;).  Usual stigmas I guess.

1 hour ago, Razor01 said:

why you see people depressed, slow moving, drooling etc.

Saw a group yesterday hunch over looking for drugs, they had that drug addict twitch going on. Then the one gal stood up and looked my way and she had pimples and sores all over her face, she must've been in her 30's. What a sad sight to see. I think every child and teenager should go down to Wastings and Pain in Vancouver (the intersection of Hastings and Main) and take a good hard look at what drugs does to a person. Sure they can spin dry with nurses looking over them, without extended treatment its far too common for them to end up right back where they left off, and worse off too. Its a very nasty disease and there is no difference between an under the brdige rubby and a junkie in those terms. It needs better funding and that funding should over-ride cushy refugee and immigrant housing. I have personally seen a street bum go from down and out, to driving a BMW within a year or two, man he had that spark in his eyes. Dont know what happened to him since 20 yrs ago. Knowing what the rates are, which are pretty low, I hope he is doing great.

3 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

Saw a group yesterday hunch over looking for drugs, they had that drug addict twitch going. Then the one gal stood up and looked my way and she had pimples and sores all over her face, she must've been in her 30's. What a sad sight to see. I think every child and teenager should go down to Wastings and Pain in Vancouver (the intersection of Hastings and Main) and take a good hard look at what drugs does to a person. Sure they can spin dry with nurses looking over them, without extended treatment its far too common for them to end up right back where they left off, and worse off too. Its a very nasty disease and there is no difference between an under the brdige rubby and a junkie in those terms.

I've never been against recreational uses of drugs, everything in moderation right lol, but addicts whole different story, they don't realize how drugs destroy the body.  Feeling good taking drugs is not a good way to avoid life's problems.

6 minutes ago, Razor01 said:

I've never been against recreational uses of drugs, everything in moderation right lol, but addicts whole different story, they don't realize how drugs destroy the body.  Feeling good taking drugs is not a good way to avoid life's problems.

Alcohol is no better, sure its legal, but the devastation it reeks in their path. Canada is pretty light with its incarseration. Countless court cases where lives have been lost and the victims family is outraged over the prison time.

Rehabilitation and a concerted effort for recovery is the key. Anyone can just get sober and be an outright a-hole in everything they do, yet claim hey I havent done drugs or drank. Then one day someone looks at them wrong and they go on another bender. That is no foundation for your mansion.

Its sad to see people die, I had a friend die from it a few years ago.

Actually I think alcohol is worse than hard drugs.  At least hard drugs are harder to get.  Alcohol, I have a bar ever damn block.  Shit they are pretty much open for 18 hours a day, when you see people walking into a bar at 10 am in the morning.....

I like to drink and love the feeling of getting buzzed, but only on a Friday or Saturday night. 

When I was younger used to do it all them time, getting too old for that, body is saying no, can't get up and go to work and focus like that anymore lol.

1 minute ago, Razor01 said:

when you see people walking into a bar at 10 am in the morning

or waiting for the liquor store to open, yeah those are the alcoholics. Alcohol just takes time to crash and burn, where as hard drugs, you are robbing banks in no time flat.

On 4/21/2018 at 2:17 PM, Kamjam21xx said:

Just learn about hppd, its caused by everything from pot to lsd. 

I have never heard of pot causing HPPD on it's own unless someone has previously been exposed to a hallucinogen. 

In fact searching it most I can find is people's existing HPPD getting more noticeable when they smoke. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

2 hours ago, Mutoh said:

Nope, his last post mortem was clean, nothing suspicious but people on here seem to jump the gun and blame drugs when it hasn't been confirmed. 

36 minutes ago, Syntaxvgm said:

I have never heard of pot causing HPPD on it's own unless someone has previously been exposed to a hallucinogen. 

In fact searching it most I can find is people's existing HPPD getting more noticeable when they smoke. 

Well thats fine, i can assure you it happens.

1 hour ago, SC2Mitch said:

assuming this guy died of drugs ITT because he plays techno?

not because of that, because he is an habitual addict. Its just what happens, goes hand in hand, not because he is a Techno DJ.

1 hour ago, SC2Mitch said:

Nope, his last post mortem was clean, nothing suspicious but people on here seem to jump the gun and blame drugs when it hasn't been confirmed. 

Guilty til proven innocent I guess. Shame.