Cooler MasterAir MA610P

CARNELIAN

My cooler masterair MA610p doesn't lit up(RGB). I checked the Wires again it's doesn't do anything 

30422303_1876779342334921_14052271_n.jpg

1. You didn't plug the wires in correctly. Or if you did, didn't turn things on in whatever software/UEFI you're using to control the RGB lights.

2. The cooler is broken.

Does you mum know you're here?

What troubleshooting steps have you taken? When did it stop?

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.

it stopped last week but it didn't bother me cuz when i sleep i turned off the rgb so i thought it was nothing. Then later after i cleaned it and put the wiring back it didn't lit up. I tried rewiring them sadly it didn't fix it. I guess the rgb is busted :( 

1 minute ago, CARNELIAN said:

it stopped last week but it didn't bother me cuz when i sleep i turned off the rgb so i thought it was nothing. Then later after i cleaned it and put the wiring back it didn't lit up. I tried rewiring them sadly it didn't fix it. I guess the rgb is busted :( 

Any chance of RMA'ing it?

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.