Need help fast!

So i just found this 1440p 144hz monitor for only 240, while all the other 1440p 144hz montors are over 400. Why is the price so low, is the monitor deffective, or is it just a very good deal?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/BenQ-XL2730-Sports-Monitor-Response/dp/B01H07FVBS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1524219076&sr=8-3&keywords=1440p+144hz

EDIT: The seller has thousands of different items, that all have the same thing in common: They are all 50 % off and there is only 5 of every single item, which seems sketchy AF.

See for yourself: https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_pg_1?me=ACUH82GJ4FHI1&rh=i%3Amerchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1524219967

seems legit. it's sold directly by BenQ. if its an error on their part, they might have to honor it

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Looks like a mistake. The seller is called "naturesupplies".

seems legit. it's sold directly by BenQ. if its an error on their part, they might have to honor it

No, it's not sold by BenQ. Look at what it says underneath the delivery date.

Ok i found out it is an TN panel, but is it still a great deal?

1 hour ago, Senzelian said:

Looks like a mistake. The seller is called "naturesupplies".

1 hour ago, Sierra Fox said:

Ok it seems like a scam, look at the sellers page:

Every item is 50% off, and there is only 5 of them remaining, so a scam

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&me=ACUH82GJ4FHI1&merchant=ACUH82GJ4FHI1&redirect=true

But if it is a scam, will i get my money back on amazon?

12 minutes ago, Some Random Member said:

But if it is a scam, will i get my money back on amazon?

Why risk it, just walk away. Scammers tend to have a plan to get away with the money.

1 minute ago, tatte said:

Why risk it, just walk away. Scammers tend to have a plan to get away with the money.

Thanks for barely readable text, but yes, i wont buy from these scammers. It seems like someone bought/hacked the account of Naturesupplies and just flood it with every most searched item, and then wait for people to buy them. I don't need a new monitor that much too , just thought i found a good deal...:(

So it seems it is a darn scam, so im a bit annoyed to say the least.

The seller has thousands of different items, that all have the same thing in common: They are all 50 % off and there is only 5 of every single item, which seems sketchy AF.

See for yourself: https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_pg_1?me=ACUH82GJ4FHI1&rh=i%3Amerchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1524219967

It's extremely fake. The company nature supplies has a business address that is literally within 5 minutes from where I live. It's a house behind my local pub, no joke. What are the chances. I'm thinking of going to see him/her today to look at this little scam they have going. 

I'll try help you out. I'm partial to certain vendors but I'll never pretend to know something I don't. Stay cool. 

10 minutes ago, Alcam said:

It's extremely fake. The company nature supplies has a business address that is literally within 5 minutes from where I live. It's a house behind my local pub, no joke. What are the chances. I'm thinking of going to see him/her today to look at this little scam they have going. 

After doing a bit more research I think that the naturesupplies company is legit and they do sell their own goods fairly, but it appears someone has accessed their amazon seller account and put up electronics items such as monitors and cameras for ridiculously low prices. This is fake unfortunately. 

I'll try help you out. I'm partial to certain vendors but I'll never pretend to know something I don't. Stay cool. 

57 minutes ago, Alcam said:

After doing a bit more research I think that the naturesupplies company is legit and they do sell their own goods fairly, but it appears someone has accessed their amazon seller account and put up electronics items such as monitors and cameras for ridiculously low prices. This is fake unfortunately. 

Yeah, that is what i suspected:

2 hours ago, Some Random Member said:

It seems like someone bought/hacked the account of Naturesupplies and just flood it with every most searched item, and then wait for people to buy them.

This is just crazy that this is taking place to a company right on my doorstep. What are the chances lol. I went to school with a lad who works there I'm letting him know right now that his amazon shop has been hijacked. Mad world.