Logitech Peripheral Comparison (With a Zowie in there)

DrDerp

Okay, so I have decided on what specific peripherals I have narrowed down to. I am looking at these below:

Keyboard: Logitech G810 OR K840

Mouse: Zowie FK2 (Or the Z ones I can't remember the name sorry) OR the G203 Prodigy.

Which one should I go with? I like the look of the G series more, but the others work.

I would be able to afford slightly more if I went for the cheaper non-G Peripherals. What should I go with?

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?

As someone with a g910 and a g903, I can't bemoan recent logitech peripherals. If they are comfortable for you, I say go for it.

42 minutes ago, Rune said:

As someone with a g910 and a g903, I can't bemoan recent logitech peripherals. If they are comfortable for you, I say go for it.

26 minutes ago, Abyssal Radon said:

Go to BestBuy and try out there demo products, because keyboards and mice are super tuff to recommend. It ultimately comes down to how it feels in your hands. Like me, I have a Razer DeathAdder Chroma mouse and a Razer Blackwidow Chroma mech. keyboard, yet they feel great for my hands. So try it before you buy it lol.

Personally I like the Romer-G Switch, it's mostly a matter of how much I want to spend.

I do need to get a feel on the mice though, I don't know if anyone in my area has BenQ Zowie stuff, but I can check.

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?