AZURE SPHERE, what do you think about Microsoft new Security Solution?

Hi guys,
While I'm browsing the web and searching some tech stuff news and innovation, this topic pops up first.
A Youtube Video link from Microsoft talking about Azure Sphere.

For those who are new about Azure, here's a brief introduction about it.
According to Wikipedia:
"Azure is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers. It provides software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and supports many different programming languages, tools and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems."

Imagine like different types of companies connected, monitored and managed into a single core company. Helping each other for improving stability, performance, quality of service and security.

but how about the addition of sphere in azure???
This time, this is what catch my attention even further.

based on my understanding (sorry if some parts of my elaboration is mismatch if there are some)
Microsoft's Azure Sphere aims to improve security from the chip up (which includes cloud systems, operating systems and the like).
Building an updated end-to-end microcontroller and infrastructure for improving security especially for our fast pace development of IoT devices.
A system to eliminate cybersecurity flaws and secure gadgets from hacks and threats.

>>> Sorry, I can't build a comprehensive discussion about it. You're welcome to add or update about Microsoft's Azure Sphere.
>>> Recommended to visit the sites that I placed in the REFERENCES section of this blog
>>> Sorry again. I'll do my best to improve my post next time I post or create a new topic.

REFERENCES:

YOUTUBE LINKS:

posted by Microsoft

posted by Pureinfotech

MICROSOFT AZURE SPHERE PAGE:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/azure-sphere/
posted by Microsoft

BLOG POST:
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/introducing-microsoft-azure-sphere-secure-and-power-the-intelligent-edge/ 

posted by Microsoft's blog page