How to ask out my crush that likes me?

piemadd

Ok, I've know this girl for a few months now. A mutual friend tells me that she like me, so thats cool. Do I just go up to her and tell her I like her and ask if she wants to be my gf or what?

Help out a fellow techie here!

i like trains 🙂

I dont really have any experience in that field but i think it´s best to be open about it.

And since she like´s you what could go wrong?

I'd start by just asking if she wants to meet up and hang out or something and then ask her to confirm it while you guys are out doing whatever you choose.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

I'd start by just asking if she wants to meet up and hang out or something and then ask her to confirm it while you guys are out doing whatever you choose.

Yeah better to solidify conversation first. Might seem a little less creepy. And might be less pressure today spontaneously and randomly placed. Especially if others are around. Assuming your young based on the question, so the more private that conversation is, probably better.

Don't just go through other people. Go to the source.

4 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

pretty much this, start slow and make your way up

8 hours ago, Implosivetech said:

Ok, I've know this girl for a few months now. A mutual friend tells me that she like me, so thats cool. Do I just go up to her and tell her I like her and ask if she wants to be my gf or what?

You gotta act cool and swavey, take her out for a little shindig somewhere quiet so you can have a heart to hear and you feel her out see how much shes into you and go for the homerun

OMFG> this chat is like a chat room for 10 years old boys.

Well , grownups usually what do. 

1. Ask her out to go for a date. 

2. Depending on her answer , you can understand if she having interest in you. 

3. While on a date, after!!!  only after you ate, try to take her hand, or suggest to take yours .(while walking, not just sitting)

If she does that, or mutually hold your hand. You good. (this is how she should hold you!  )

4. In the end of the date, try to kiss her, slowly, so she has time to understand, what you trying to do! 

5. From there, you will know! 

f1439577909849ba3d65f52b0de7954a.jpg

main-qimg-5be32cf3e10f90ec1034e6888f006024.png

CPU - AMD 5800XMotherboard - ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING , Memory  - G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 ,

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti MSI SUPRIM X 12G,  Case - 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid - Tower ATX Case - Black ,

Storage - Samsung 970 EvoPlus 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB + 6TB HDD,

PSU - Corsair HX1000 , Display -  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27A 165HZ + Dell 24 UltraSharp Monitor , Cooling - Noctua NH-D15 Black , 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker , Mouse - Logitec G502 Wireless , Operating System - Win 10 Pro , 

Sound - Logitech Z906 5.1 THX Surround Sound Speaker System

Ask her if she will be the RAM for your Ryzen

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

18 minutes ago, Quadriplegic said:

Really mate?

Its like asking her to sate you, and at the same time, to tell her, "But you not the only one I will be dating with".

You need to ask something like - "Will you be my key to the Ferrari ",. This way she know, she the only one in relationship . 

Unless , this key good for 2 cars. 

CPU - AMD 5800XMotherboard - ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING , Memory  - G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 ,

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti MSI SUPRIM X 12G,  Case - 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid - Tower ATX Case - Black ,

Storage - Samsung 970 EvoPlus 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB + 6TB HDD,

PSU - Corsair HX1000 , Display -  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27A 165HZ + Dell 24 UltraSharp Monitor , Cooling - Noctua NH-D15 Black , 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker , Mouse - Logitec G502 Wireless , Operating System - Win 10 Pro , 

Sound - Logitech Z906 5.1 THX Surround Sound Speaker System

12 minutes ago, keavlar said:

Really mate?

Its like asking her to sate you, and at the same time, to tell her, "But you not the only one I will be dating with".

You need to ask something like - "Will you be my key to the Ferrari ",. This way she know, she the only one in relationship . 

Unless , this key good for 2 cars. 

In reality, she'll be the lock and you'll have the key for "unlocking" the good stuff :D 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

11 hours ago, Implosivetech said:

I going to guess that you're relatively young; which is fine. First off don't ask her to be your gf that coming on WAY to strong. Ask her out for coffee or something like bowling, you want to keep "first dates" casual and relatively stress free, it's time to get to know the person. Also FLIRT with her, depending on your ages dictates what is appropriate, if your 15 then sexual flirts won't go down well, but if your 18 or so then the occasional sexual flirt can work but you have to choose the right moment

If you tend to freeze up when talking to her (or women in general) you have 2 options;

- Suck up and just got for it

- Get a friend to lightly pull a "Have you met ted" situation

Girls LOVE a girl with confidence

11 hours ago, Ryujin2003 said:

tumblr_mmrmxd0MZQ1sqf922o1_r1_400.jpg

Just be open. The worst she says it no, and that's the same as never asking to begin with.

You forgot the "maybe" option. ;)

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

4 hours ago, Tcrumpen said:

I going to guess that you're relatively young; which is fine. First off don't ask her to be your gf that coming on WAY to strong. Ask her out for coffee or something like bowling, you want to keep "first dates" casual and relatively stress free, it's time to get to know the person. Also FLIRT with her, depending on your ages dictates what is appropriate, if your 15 then sexual flirts won't go down well, but if your 18 or so then the occasional sexual flirt can work but you have to choose the right moment

If you tend to freeze up when talking to her (or women in general) you have 2 options;

- Suck up and just got for it

- Get a friend to lightly pull a "Have you met ted" situation

Girls LOVE a girl with confidence

We already have a mutual friend that has done that

also, Girls LOVE a *guy* with confidence

i like trains 🙂

5 hours ago, Quadriplegic said:

Costs too much xD

i like trains 🙂

16 hours ago, Implosivetech said:

Ask her out dummy. Straight up ask her out in a romance relationship. If she rejected you(why would she if she says she liked you?) just say okay but you will always be available if she changed her mind.

Sudo make me a sandwich 

28 minutes ago, Implosivetech said:

We already have a mutual friend that has done that

also, Girls LOVE a *guy* with confidence

Sorry my bad on the typo there, if you have a mutual friend then use them to do have you met ted, forces you into a conversation; plus if you both like HIMYM then that's a good conversation point

Casually ask her.

That's what I did.

If she likes you she won't say no.

Just ask my dude. That's what worked for me.

delete this 

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Corsair H100i Pro | ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 | Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x16gb @ 3200mhz  | Vega 64 @ Stock | Fractal Design Define R4 | Corsair RM750

ThinkPad T480 | Intel Core i7 8650u | Nvidia MX150 | 32GB DDR4 @ 2400mhz | Samsung 840 Pro 1tb | 1080p touchscreen

1 minute ago, MellowCream said:

delete this 

no

i like trains 🙂

takes confidence but id suggest just go up and kiss her when she doesnt expect it and is possibly not in a group or something and then if she kisses back = good if you get a han to the face = at least you know where you stand.

this whole does he/she or does he/she not asking is wasted time.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

1 minute ago, cluelessgenius said:

takes confidence but id suggest just go up and kiss her when she doesnt expect it and is possibly not in a group or something and then if she kisses back = good if you get a han to the face = at least you know where you stand.

this whole does he/she or does he/she not asking is wasted time.

Don't do this. This is sexual assault. If you want to know if she likes you ask. It is easy. Use words.