What do you think comes after RGB and TG?

RotoCoreOne
1 hour ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Most cases are made of metal anyway. The problem is very few attach to the CPU or GPU in any meaningful way to use that material as a heat sink.

Besides that, you'd need to dedicate most of the case's volume for heat dissipation than hardware mounting to make it worth while. Unless you don't mind the computer not exceeding a total TDP of 150W or something.

If a case like that exists... It makes a good pizza warmer

Fiber optic braided wires and water cooling hoses. 

Floaty bubble tanks that are flat for your water cooling and integrated to the exterior of your cade. 

Integrated touch screens that are basically mini ipad on the front of your case, that will control them.

Transforming cases that look like ordinary computers, then transform into robots to fight the decepticons.

people will decide cases are overrated and start just making PCs without cases and just tie the components to their wall with zip ties

Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 3700X @4.4Ghz, GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT, RAM: 32 GB (2x 8GB Trident Z Royal + 2x 8GB TForce Vulkan Z) @3000Mhz, Motherboard: ASRock B550m Steel Legend, Storage: 1x WD Black 1Tb NVMe (boot) + 1x Samsung 860 QVO 1Tb SSD (storage), Case: Thermaltake Core V21, Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

How about cases with a standardized slot system on the side of the hard drive cage, with extensions on the end of graphics cards that slide into them to provide support for the graphics card opposite the IO bracket?

(This sort of thing; could be improved with a less obtrusive design too)

DSCN7727__35858.1475773226.JPG?c=2&imbyp

3ZPkEAz.jpg

19 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

RGB Tempered Glass.

32a3bb3e2496d5137adaa7daa50d03aa.png

@bitwit already has it covered

YOU NEEDA MOOOAR ARR-JEE-BEE!

DAEDALUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 - 1600 @ 3.7Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo Black Edition // Motherboard: Asus RoG Strix B350-F Gaming // Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB GDDR5 // Memory: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair LPX Vengeance 3000Mhz // Storage: WD Green - 250GB M.2 SATA SSD (Boot Drive and Programs), SanDisk Ultra II 120GB (GTA V), WD Elements 1TB External Drive (Steam Library) // Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W // Case: BeQuiet Silentbase 600 with SilentWings Mk.2 Internal Fans // Peripherals: VicTop Mechanical Gaming Keyboard & VicTsing 7200 DPI Wired Gaming Mouse

PROMETHEUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master 212 EVO // Motherboard: Foxconn 2ABF // Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 (For Diagnostic Testing Only) // Memory: 2 x 4GB DDR3 Mushkin Memory // Storage: 10TB of Various Storage Drives // Power Supply: Corsair 600W // Case: Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower - Black

SpeedTest Results - Having Trouble Finding a Decent PSU? - Check the PSU Tier List!

23 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

You people have no imagination.

HOVER CASES.

*drops the mic and walks off the stage*

I see your Hover PC Case and raise you PC Cases.......

~~~IN SPACE~~~

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Just now, TVwazhere said:

I see your Hover PC Case and raise you PC Cases.......

~~~IN SPACE~~~

How is that video signal supposed to reach your desk? D:

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

How is that video signal supposed to reach your desk? D:

FOOKN LASER BEAMS

*pew pew pew*

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Serious note: Vertical GPU's are the current new trend. What's the next big thing? Not entirely sure....

hopefully larger 120hz monitors at a cheaper price

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

Wood  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

White.

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

1 hour ago, LeapFrogMasterRace said:

Weeaboo themed pcs 

An anime decal wrap but on your PC case? It would be interesting since most cases now are becoming a light show in a glass Ikea cabinet that chokes hardware of air flow.

I think after the whole "LOOK AT ME I AM AN EXPENSIVE GAMING COMPUTER AND MY OWNER WANTS YOU TO KNOW THAT" with lights and cheap everywhere we'll move to like an obsidian black phase of trying to blend it in as much as possible. Or white. Just something clean and simple.

That's an F in the profile pic

Wireless rgb Fans. Wireless psu. Wireless front panel. Your comuter draws power from the floor/desk mat you place under it. No cables with every pheriphial bieng wireless. No cable manegement