Corsair lighting node pro issues

ickyvicky125
Go to solution Solved by Corsair Nick,

Sounds like the Commander Pro might need to be setup still.  Can you post screenshots of the Lighting Setup highlighted for Commander Pro, and how you have both lighting channels set?

Hi, long story short i had corsair link to control my fans (HD 120mm)and LED strips. (x4) . When iCue rolled out i installed it and it wouldnt detect my fans at all. I went back to corsair link and said “lighting node pro controlled by icue”. So then i uninstalled iCue , uninstalled corsair link. Tried one of each , still wont detect my fans even after updates. What do i do?? Thank you 

Sounds like the Commander Pro might need to be setup still.  Can you post screenshots of the Lighting Setup highlighted for Commander Pro, and how you have both lighting channels set?

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

On 4/20/2018 at 5:20 PM, Corsair Nick said:

Hi nick, how would i go about that? Which program should i use? Icue??

Hi nick, how would i go about that? Which program should i use?

Its only showing the lighting node pro. 

4796EF2E-68C2-40CD-B9CE-A9139822439F.jpeg

Hi nick. I discovered it was a firmware issue and had to manually reset it. Thank you for your help!

Good to hear you were able to get it to work.  Let me know if you run into any issues later on.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/