Screen turns fuzzy when I fullscreen content like videos, or videogames.

Nico123473

The title says it all, whenever i'm on my desktop or browsing anything, it's all fine and looks sharp as it should. The moment I open a game or video in full screen, it all changes and turns fuzzy. The only way to fix it is to change the scaling on the Nvidia control panel, but even after its fixed, when I go full screen again it happens again. Does anybody know how to fix it? all my drivers are up to date, and my frame-rate is optimal

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

Try using Display Driver Uninstaller to get rid of your drivers for your GPU, you may still have some old ones that are messing you up.

38 minutes ago, ChocolateNachos said:

Try using Display Driver Uninstaller to get rid of your drivers for your GPU, you may still have some old ones that are messing you up.

I just finished that, did a clean installation and nope, still having the same issue. I've changed every single setting that might affect the way the screen looks, including the monitor, but nothing seems to work 

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

Try using another profile or create a test user and see if the issue is happening on that profile as well.Should help isolate the issue quite a bit.

4 hours ago, Astarore said:

Try using another profile or create a test user and see if the issue is happening on that profile as well.Should help isolate the issue quite a bit.

for my own misfortune, i tried it, but sadly it didn't change, thanks a lot for your help, if you've got any other ideas, please tell them to me :)