Apple REFUSED to Fix our iMac Pro

this is crazy beyond any point of view, i hope apple will get in touch itself and fix this crap.

in any case, we all would love to see a video with louis rossman!

I will buy the iMac pro as is right now let me worry about geting it fixed

SDS computers in Effingham Illinois 62401 got an replacement motherboard for my Mac mini apple refused to fix it or apple store said micro center in St.louis Mo could fix my problem too 

Or try ubreakifix

This really breaks my heart to see how Apple has changed since the days I used to work for them and they would bend over backwards to help people.  I think when Steve Jobs leave of the company (RIP), the company has done a near 180 in their mindset and thus their lack of support.

I understand the fustration, but this isn't uncommon for newer products, especially from certain vendors. I work for a major retailer in the U.S. at their repair center and I can tell you that other manufacturers, such as Dell and Acer have these problems at times. Mostly it is caused by their supplier(s). A lot of times they will order x number of displays (current production run plus 5-10%) and until the production run finishes, they will not release any displays outside of warranty. Unfortunately Apple is very strict on this policy and you may just have to wait to obtain the parts. I will check with our Apple team for you tomorrow, but it will likely be the same story. Plus if we could do it, you'd have to bring it to the states.

I pray for the day of reckoning when companies who pull shit like this are hung by their toes and made to answer for their bullshit anti-consumer practices. 

1 minute ago, LeapFrogMasterRace said:

Asks entire LMG community for help and can't even say how it was broken besides starwars effects????

All in one LCD's are extremely easy to break when removing especially certain models. Asus has one model that you have to remove a small strip of plastic to uncover the screws that the double-sided tape can cause the screen to crack due to the placement

Well its not a solution but I contacted our official reseller (Kuwait- Middle east) and they are able to fix it but its not worth sending it here and bringing it back (plus a hefty repair bill)

if u guys want to sell it I might pick it up

I work at a tech repair store and I know that we can replace the screen for you. I'm not sure about the PSU, but we can take a crack at it. Bad news for you guys is that we're in the suburbs of Chicago, not too close. Hit me up if we can work something out.

5 minutes ago, LeapFrogMasterRace said:

Asks entire LMG community for help and can't even say how it was broken besides starwars effects????

• Reassembling iMac Pro
  • It's done
  • Won't power on
  • ????
  • Check cabling
  • Reach around to unplug
  • ZAP
  • ????
  • Broken screen

Emily @ LINUS MEDIA GROUP                                  

congratulations on breaking absolutely zero stereotypes - @cs_deathmatch

I would honestly say just f**k apple at this point. Only review something if you are gonna sh!t on it. F**k em. 

Infact why not blow it up and comment on how its now functionally better at being a real computer. 

Chicken Nuggets

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - Custom Loop | Motherboard -  MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM - Mushkin Redline (2x4GB) 2400Mhz   Graphics Card - GTX Titan X(Maxwell)  | Power Supply - Super Flower 80+ Gold 650w Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 256gb + 750 Seagate Hybrid + 1TB WD Green + Raid 0 4X500GB + Raid 1 500GB HDD Case - HAF-X | Colour Theme - Orange & Black | Monitor - ACER Predator x34 Overclock to 100hz

Seriously find out what government entity is suppose to protect consumers against bad service and the like and contact them. Apple is only doing this because they are getting away with it. I really think it is time that Apple gets a good and proper wake-up call and face real and serious consequences.

**edit**

i personally would take a sledgehammer to it make a video about it and send the video with the broken bits to Apple's head office. Just maybe they might figure out that their customers isn't very happy??? 

26 minutes ago, dizmo said:

Where's @DrMacintosh? He should be coming to Apple's rescue..

I don’t care 

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

52 minutes ago, GabenJr said:

WE broke our iMac Pro... But then we tried to PAY Apple to repair it. They REFUSED. Come with us on a journey of frustration...

Buy(?) an iMac Pro on Amazon: http://geni.us/eSNg9q

Hey guys my mom works at an apple store, she’s some kind of manager in the customer support section I might be able to help

1 minute ago, DrMacintosh said:

I don’t care 

Woah O_O

The screen is Samsung old isn't it? If it is, you can try to contact Samsung to get the part

Just now, ripCPU said:

i guess you should buy a new one.

The apple way. 

Chicken Nuggets

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - Custom Loop | Motherboard -  MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM - Mushkin Redline (2x4GB) 2400Mhz   Graphics Card - GTX Titan X(Maxwell)  | Power Supply - Super Flower 80+ Gold 650w Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 256gb + 750 Seagate Hybrid + 1TB WD Green + Raid 0 4X500GB + Raid 1 500GB HDD Case - HAF-X | Colour Theme - Orange & Black | Monitor - ACER Predator x34 Overclock to 100hz

Last week I brought in my iPhone 7 to my Apple Store to get my shattered screen repaired. I asked for a new battery because I figured I might as well. Total cost told to me: $190. ($160 + $30 battery).

I walk in 3 hours later ready to pay $190. They give me my out of warranty iPhone with a brand new screen. Bill: $30! They didn't charge me for my screen repair. I really needed the money but I was sick of using my shattered screen. I was so happy

I love Apple ?

Whatever happens, don't take down the video. They'll probably ask you to take it down so the community doesn't see their wrongdoings.