Canon colours

Any idea at which pricepoint is there entry to cameras with "canon colours" ?

So your question is at what price point Canon sells Cameras?

A better question is what do you need the camera for and how much are you prepared to spend. You probably can find Canon colours at all pricepoints. 

Hell if colour science in photography is all you care about, get a 5d mk1 for under £200...

6700k|Hyper 212 EVO|Asus Z170 Deluxe|GTX970 STRIX|16gb 2400mhz Teamgroup memory|Samsung 950 PRO+ 2TB Seagate HDD| CM Realpower M1000|H440

"The tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations" Adam Smith

Take a look at my flickr?:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/150012948@N06/

16 hours ago, Yeasman said:

Any idea at which pricepoint is there entry to cameras with "canon colours" ?

what do you mean canon colors?  for photography, if you capture in raw you can adjust in software any raw photo from any camera to look the same.  for video you can also do the same if you take time to color grade but the file you film in the camera has to be properly prepared

yeah what would i know about cameras or cinematography compared to you tech people.  i've only done this work for nearly 20 years, won a few awards, worked in over a dozen different countries and a few multi million dollar projects

I hear Canon makes good cameras that have "canon colours". 7d is the current value king (used) in my opinion. Fuji is also known for good color rendition in photos. But with skill in raw editing you shouldn't have issues with any camera. 

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

yeah you can get canon camera for cheap if you looks used if your looking to get into to photography and want something new, maybe consider the SL2 its like 400 USD, however pretty much any DSLR/Mirrorless camera can get good color, if you shoot in Raw in a Neutral ( or Log if that camera has it) it will give you alot of room in post to color grade your footage or pictures in post production 

also like @Infernal Burrito said Fuji also has pretty good colors, I actually prefer there color science personally.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

All Canon cameras should produce the same colours. Colour science will change over time, so don't expect old models to have the exact same colour science, but there shouldn't be much if any difference between currently available models.

Fuji is also known for great colours.

System Specs: Second-class potato, slightly mouldy