HDMI over ethernet through a wall output

I was wondering if I could run a video signal from my PC , through my Ethernet wall output into my TV in another room with HDMI to ethernet adaptors

So just a HDMI to ethernet from my PC leading into the wall , then an ethernet in my living room coming from my wall attached to an ethert to HDMI converter , going into my TV? BTW would copper ethernet cables be ok?

If this is for gaming or general PC usage, look into the Steam Link. It goes on sale to $5 to $15 very often.

Otherwise you need converter boxes. I'm only providing this link as an example. I'm sure you can find a cheaper model somewhere, but this is the most recent product that I am aware of that is guaranteed to function properly.

https://emotiva.com/collections/accessories/products/hdmi-hdbaset-signal-extender

15 minutes ago, Levi Lapsley said:

This is for Movies , would this be ok?

Where's the link?

Ah sorry , I meant would the steam link be ok for 1080p movies?

The Steam Link can do 1080p60. You'd just have to keep your PC turned on.

16 hours ago, Levi Lapsley said:

Ah sorry , I meant would the steam link be ok for 1080p movies?

I've used the Steam link for movies without any issue, even over Wi-Fi it runs great at 1080p.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum SE Mobo: Asus B550-A GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 XC RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16CL 4x8GB (DDR4) SSD0: Crucial MX300 525GB SSD1: Samsung QVO 1TB PSU: NZXT C650 Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Monitor: Asus VG259QM (240Hz)

I usually edit my posts immediately after posting them, as I don't check for typos before pressing the shiny SUBMIT button.

Unraid Server

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Mobo: Asus B650E-i RAM: Kingston Server Premier ECC 2x32GB (DDR5) SSD: Samsung 980 2x1TB HDD: Toshiba MG09 1x18TB; Toshiba MG08 2x16TB HDD Controller: LSI 9207-8i PSUCorsair SF750 Case: Node 304

Yeah the Link is decent for movies and gaming when plugged in. Wifi should be good for movies. There are some artifacts though. It is similar to streaming services, especially while gaming. And as others have said, you will need to leave your PC on, including your monitor. Or you can invest into a headless HDMI gadget which sell for like $5 to $10 bucks and then you can have your monitor turned off while using the Link.

This is what I use when using the Link: http://a.co/iNiy6Cv

My wifi is a phone with portable hotspot , I'd assume It'd be terrible for steam link. Would wall HDMI work for 1080p 24fps?