Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DailyRoutine

Application has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware

Posted · Original PosterOP

So, I keep getting this error when I try to launch CSGO since I installed a Titan Black to my system. I've tried reinstalling my drivers and everything and still the same issue. Not just CSGO either, Fortnite just crashes before getting to the lobby. Anyone have any idea how to fix this? I haven't tried rolling back to older driver versions yet. 

Thanks. 

Just now, DailyRoutine said:

-snip-

bad oc?

CPU: Intel 8700k 5.1GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: BeQuiet silent loop 360 | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 16GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE RGB  | GPU: Asus Radeon Vega 64 Strix  | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: DELL S2718D | Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone X 'Silver' 256GB

1 minute ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

bad oc?

I haven't overclocked the GPU yet. And I tried removing my CPU overclock just to normalize the system and still the same issue. Could it just be the GPU isn't getting enough power? I only have a 550w bronze power supply for the time being. I was worried that wouldn't be enough. Should I try under clocking the GPU? 

Did you reinstall drivers with DDU?

i7-8700K @ 5,1 GHz | Asus ROG Maximus X Hero | Gskill G4-3200C16Q 32GB | 2 x Asus GTX 1080 Ti | 2 x Samsung 960 Pro 1 TB (RAID0) | Asus ROG PG278Q, Asus PG348Q | Custom watercooling with EKWB components | Enthoo Primo SE Red

Use Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) to uninstall the drivers (do it in Safe Mode) and then reinstall the latest drivers from Nvidia's website (in normal boot mode).

SKYLAKE (Gaming PC)

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | GPU: MSI AMD Radeon R9 390X GAMING 8G | COOLER: Corsair H110i GTX | MOBO: ASUS Z170-DELUXE | RAM: ADATA XPG Z1 DDR4 16GB (3000MHz) | SSD: Samsung 850 PRO 128GB | HDD: WD BLACK 2TB | CASE: Corsair Graphite 760T V2 (Arctic White) | PSU: Corsair AX860

KABYLAKE (Laptop)

Spoiler

Apple MacBook Pro (2017) 15-inch with Touch Bar | CPU: Intel Core i7 7820HQ | GPU: AMD Radeon Pro 560 4GB | RAM: 2133MHz 16GB LP-DDR3 | SSD: Apple PCIe NVMe 512GB

READ THE COMMUNITY STANDARDS! CLICK HERE

7 hours ago, Husky said:

Use Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) to uninstall the drivers (do it in Safe Mode) and then reinstall the latest drivers from Nvidia's website (in normal boot mode).

I used DDU to uninstall it and reinstalled drivers from Nvidias website (version 391.35) and still the same issue. I'm going to try the second latest version now to see if that's the issue.