Noctua maybe releasing different colored fans ?

Si3Rra_7

" Holy s**t Corsair has fans now " moment ... While i was browsing Noctua's site there was an article about their new NF-S12A fan , and there was a youtube link ( http://youtu.be/iMOoAKYnrk4 ) . I clicked it and this comment came up on the video :

capturesal.jpg

Holy schnitzel ........

I personally like noctua's color scheme , and they go very well with black builds , like when you see them you know the builder is pro...

Interesting, will keep an eye out for this. If Noctua was to offer pure black or black and brown even, I would buy them in a heartbeat. I like to have my system at least decent looking, but that cream is just throwing it off! But the brown can stay in my opinion.

I love the look of the fans, but I can't justify the price point AND have to deal with a color that isn't appealing. I would buy Noctua fans right now if they were $10 each, but $20? $25? I think I'd rather wait.

Interesting, will keep an eye out for this. If Noctua was to offer pure black or black and brown even, I would buy them in a heartbeat. I like to have my system at least decent looking, but that cream is just throwing it off! But the brown can stay in my opinion.

I love the look of the fans, but I can't justify the price point AND have to deal with a color that isn't appealing. I would buy Noctua fans right now if they were $10 each, but $20? $25? I think I'd rather wait.

I , like i have previously said , i kinda like them in black builds and in not color schemed builds. :) Ex: http://goo.gl/tifBs

Oh don't get me wrong, they look gorgeous in black builds!

Even look at Andre's build here on LTT forums: http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/the-workbench/build-logs/120301-andre-s-personal-z77-rig

Noctua's color scheme just doesn't work for me currently.

They'll probably come out with a new colour, but I bet it would still be unique.

I don't care what color they come in, I won't use any other fans anymore :D I even put an NF-F12 in both of my Corsair CX PSUs :D

Best. Fans. Ever.

I agree

They'll probably come out with a new colour, but I bet it would still be unique.
Yhea like vomit green and egg yolk yellow xD

There a few components out there that go well with Noctua fans, especially if you paint the frame black. Example: Black case, Sabertooth Z77, gold Corsair Vengeance RAM (or even Dominator Platinum, remove the heatspreader and paint them gold or brown) and a Corsair AX PSU. They also kind of go with the military theme when you see them in Linus' test bench C70 case. Just need to get creative if the color is bothersome.

Personally I think anyone that previously bought noctua fans would feel a bit ripped off that now they come in all-black. I personally for example have just bought 7 noctua fans which is as you can imagine very expensive. If this is real then I would feel cheated.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

This would be a welcome change!

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

I'll believe it when I see it.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

Personally I think anyone that previously bought noctua fans would feel a bit ripped off that now they come in all-black. I personally for example have just bought 7 noctua fans which is as you can imagine very expensive. If this is real then I would feel cheated.
Thats like saying I just bought a new GTX 580 and now they come out with a 680. I feel cheated

If they weren't so expensive, I would have bought a couple of them!

Let's hope that Noctua pushes this through.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I bet they will just release one with the colours flipped just to troll :D

But ,yer, even just full black would be alot better, or something like black frame with red/brown transparant blades

This will be a great change and they will get more customers buying them because of their color change which is a good thing for them.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Not at all, thats like saying. I just bought a pink 680, now they released a black one, for the same price.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I hope they do. At the moment I'm looking at a white-and-black themed build, but Noctua fans at the moment are just an off-white... It would look odd. With just black builds, that's fine, but with white and black, well, Noctua fans look strange.

snow white frame and UV blue fan blades?

My System

CPU - 3570K@4.4Ghz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100 in pull | Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77-V PRO | RAM - G.Skill RipJawX Blue 8GB 2133Mhz | GPU - Gigabyte Windforce X3 HD7970 | SSD - Patriot Pyro SE 120GB | HDD Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU - Corsair TX850V2 | Case - Bitfenix Shinobi XL 

There a few components out there that go well with Noctua fans, especially if you paint the frame black. Example: Black case, Sabertooth Z77, gold Corsair Vengeance RAM (or even Dominator Platinum, remove the heatspreader and paint them gold or brown) and a Corsair AX PSU. They also kind of go with the military theme when you see them in Linus' test bench C70 case. Just need to get creative if the color is bothersome.
you can die the casing and blades in food coloring and hot water, the plastic absorbs the color without changing the actual plastic itself

My System

CPU - 3570K@4.4Ghz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100 in pull | Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77-V PRO | RAM - G.Skill RipJawX Blue 8GB 2133Mhz | GPU - Gigabyte Windforce X3 HD7970 | SSD - Patriot Pyro SE 120GB | HDD Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU - Corsair TX850V2 | Case - Bitfenix Shinobi XL 

white frame , uv fan blade = EPIC AWESOME

Well maybe you're right , but bitfenix has done the same with it's prodigy...

I hope they do. At the moment I'm looking at a white-and-black themed build, but Noctua fans at the moment are just an off-white... It would look odd. With just black builds, that's fine, but with white and black, well, Noctua fans look strange.
Yeah , the casing is cream and the fan blades are brown

I sincerely hope that they come out with their normal fecal matter coloured fan, except this time, with one subtle strip of green.

Just a hint. It would leave them completely aesthetically incompatible with every single build.

It would be a genius marketing ploy.

Noctua, if you're reading this... You can have the idea in exchange for 6 of the new fans.

xD