any other fluids other than primochill VUE and mayhems aurora?

primochill vue and mayhems aurora looks AMAZING, are there any other fluids like them? i dont want to go with either of them because almost everything i've seen about them screams "DON'T BUY THIS", ill probably use my PC for around 6 hrs a day. thanks :)

If you clean your loop really well, flush it with a ton of water, and don't use it for longer than 8 hours per day then Vue SHOULD be fine for about 4 to 6 months before you need to replace it. I've had mine for about 3 months now and it's been good so far but I know the experience is like 50/50.

One note is that Aurora is for show computers only and should not be used long term while Vue is for longer term use.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

58 minutes ago, Lurick said:

If you clean your loop really well, flush it with a ton of water, and don't use it for longer than 8 hours per day then Vue SHOULD be fine for about 4 to 6 months before you need to replace it. I've had mine for about 3 months now and it's been good so far but I know the experience is like 50/50.

One note is that Aurora is for show computers only and should not be used long term while Vue is for longer term use.

Hi :) thanks for the help, please check out my build log: 

btw, just saw goliath, amazing build.

that monitor is dwarfed by GOLIATH lol

4 hours ago, HK1 said:

primochill vue and mayhems aurora looks AMAZING, are there any other fluids like them? i dont want to go with either of them because almost everything i've seen about them screams "DON'T BUY THIS", ill probably use my PC for around 6 hrs a day. thanks :)

Pastel fluid would be your next option in line but it doesn't have  the pearlescent look. There are additives like silver booster from Mayhems which is what they use in their Aurora series of fluids but it does settle out if you have dead zones or areas for it to get trapped. 

As for your custom case if your planning on threading plastics such as acrylic I would suggest to use brass inserts instead of directly threading the material, alumium isn't a problem cutting threads. For physically cutting the threads you need a tap. 

Image result for thread tap and handle

There is ufo technologies cryo-chillz but its been hit and miss like the vue can be.I want you to read all the steps to the vue if your willing to follow them all to the T then it will work.The reason it fails is people skip steps/half do them or leave the pc on all day when its limited to 8 hours a day i believe.

I'm trying Vue and followed their instructions of running distilled water with their 'reboot' cleaner additive for 48 hours before flushing again with distilled water and drying before putting Vue in. 

Like you i also only use my rig for about 6 to 8 hours per day so we see how it goes. If you don't mind possibly needing to dismantle the loop to clean it, might as well give it a try. 

HEDT: i9 10980XE @ 4.9 gHz, 64GB @ 3600mHz CL14 G.Skill Trident-Z DDR4, 2x Nvidia Titan RTX NVLink SLI, Corsair AX1600i, Samsung 960 Pro 2TB OS/apps, Samsung 850 EVO 4TB media, LG 38GL950G-B monitor, Drop CTRL keyboard, Decus Respec mouse

Laptop: Razer Blade Pro 2019 9750H model, 32GB @ 3200mHz CL18 G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4, 2x Samsung 960 Pro 1TB RAID0, repasted with Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut
Gaming Rig: i9 9900ks @ 5.2ghz, 32GB @ 4000mHz CL17 G.Skill Trident-Z DDR4, EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin, Corsair HX1200, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB, Asus PG348Q monitor, Corsair K70 LUX RGB keyboard, Corsair Ironclaw mouse
HTPC: i7 7700 (delidded + LM), 16GB @ 2666mHz CL15 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X, Corsair SFX 600, Samsung 850 Pro 512gb, Samsung Q55R TV, Filco Majestouch Convertible 2 TKL keyboard, Logitech G403 wireless mouse

i would probably keep my PC on 24/7 as i do autoCAD drawings and other stuff.. so i don't really like to start everything up everyday, i think ill go with regular fluid.my build log:

As a Pastel user for over 2-3 yrs i can say these work extremely well for me. I never turn my pc of only restart it from time to time.

EK Pastel worked fine for me. Now im on Mayhems Pastel UV White. I was also in the same boat & was considering the Vue, to not getting it due to what i heard.

if you go Clear then with a Dye - or even the Pastel way you will be happy. this is my thoughts on it. (Don't get that Vue) .

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.310V | P-Core 5.7GHZ | E-Core 3.2GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

36 minutes ago, loony979 said:

As a Pastel user for over 2-3 yrs i can say these work extremely well for me. I never turn my pc of only restart it from time to time.

EK Pastel worked fine for me. Now im on Mayhems Pastel UV White. I was also in the same boat & was considering the Vue, to not getting it due to what i heard.

if you go Clear then with a Dye - or even the Pastel way you will be happy. this is my thoughts on it. (Don't get that Vue) .

is the primochill TRUE opaque ok for 24/7 long term use?