Lost faith in Kraken AIO and thinking on AIR

Hello there everyone. 

So as i have RMA'd the Kraken x62 i will most likely leave that one and opt for a different cooler. Im currently rocking the stock cooler but i want a better one, and ive been thinking slightly upon my choise. 

Budget is not a factor since most of the coolers are the same pricerange for me, other then full on custom. I was thinking i would either go for the new Be quiet dark rock 4 pro (the wait works), or Noctua NH-D15 in which both fit in my Phanteks Enthoo Evolve ATX. However, how do these compare to the corsairs new tirpple Corsair Hydro H150i PRO? What do you guys think?

Im not a fan of the current Dark Rock but im slighly leaning towards the new one of those. Im a fan of overclocking and pushing so i want the better temps, but in which minimal temp changes wouldn't matter too much. 

I am however not a fan of changing my high profile Trident Z RAM, in which i hear the NH-D15 would work but with a fan compromise. Quiet operations is kinda not a must, but would be preferred. 

Also, i have the R5 1600, but still want the cooler to last more than 8 months. 

TLDR
NH-D15 vs waiting for the Dark rock 4 pro, but what about Corsair Hydro H150i PRO. But i do love my RAM. 

Air = Acquire, install, relax.

No fuss, no leaks. Easy to swap parts, etc.....

I have the Noctua and would happily recommend it to anyone. I can't say I overclock, but I do run my PC in high ambient temperatures. My room is often around 40 deg Celsius in summer.

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.

The DRP4 hasn't been released yet so we won't know how it compares until then. Unless it's made of magic pixie dust, the H150i Pro will still be the best performer.

The outer fan on the NH-D15 can be mounted to the other side of the heatsink to not overhang the ram.

The coolers should last at least as long as their warranty at 3-6 years.

That being said, all of these coolers are overkill and the chances of getting a notable performance increase from oc'ing with one of these coolers over a much cheaper one are slim. If you have money to blow, the money is better put towards a better cpu in the first place.

You can get much of the same oc, acoustics, and reliability out of a cheaper cooler like the NH-U12S: https://new.webhallen.com/se/product/264771-Noctua-NH-U12S-SE-AM4-CPU-Kylare

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Dual tower air coolers are in par with 240mm and even some 280mm AIOs. The triple rads are outperforming them. And I don't think any air cooler will get in same level. The surface area just isn't enough.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv